ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ✍︎

Chapter Twenty |☕︎|

With Lynch Family

"Alright, it's Christmas eve, but tomorrow is the big day because it's gonna be Christmas." Stormie says smiling.

"That's right mama." Rydel says looking at her.

"Well, where's the rest of my babies?" Stormie asks looking around.

"We're right here mom." Ryland says coming in from the front door.

"My baby brother finally arrives." Rydel says hugging him.

"I hear Ross and Laura beat us here." Riker says coming in with Vanni.

"Yeah, they did." Rocky says walking in with his Vader.

"Once, they always get here at mom's, they suddenly disappear." Rydel says as they all walk in the living room.

"They went to the bedroom, they were still tired from decorating their house." Stormie says walking in the kitchen.

"Why did they do it so late?" Rydel says sitting down.

"They forgot about it, and they decided to decorate, but never got enough sleep." Stormie says putting some muffins in the stove.

"Where are they now?" Riker asks as he walks in.

"They are in his old bedroom sleeping still." Stormie says moving around in the kitchen.

"That can't happened, were here to have fun, not to sleep all day because we feel like it." Rydel says getting up.

With Ross and Laura

Laura was sitting on Ross's lap and runs her fingers through his hair. Laura arches her back and Ross buries his face between her chest.

Laura laughs and wraps her arms around his neck. Ross kisses her neck and Laura giggled as he did that. Laura kisses him on the lips and tugs his hair back.

"You're so cute." Laura says running her fingers through his hair.

"Well your sexy as hell." Ross says scanning her body.

"Sexy? Huh, is this more sexier?" Laura asks thrusting her hips.

"Oh damn." Ross says holding her closer.

"Wake up lovebirds, no more sleeping." Rydel says barging in the bedroom.

Laura and Ross look at Rydel glaring at her as she walks in without knocking.

Rydel walks backwards hitting the wall and is shocked and disgusted.

"Always walking in here without knocking." Ross says disconnecting from Laura.

"Sorry, I thought y'all were asleep." Rydel says covering her eyes.

"We were before Ross woke me up." Laura says putting his shirt on.

"I don't want to know what you mean by that." Rydel says with her hands over her eyes.

"Yeah, well shouldn't barged in my old bedroom." Ross says putting his boxers on.

"Now we know, we can't do anything with Ross's family around because they don't knock." Laura says putting her hair in a messy bun.

"Alright, I'll meet y'all out there." Rydel says uncovering her eyes.