1 ʏᴇᴀʀ ✍︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎...

Ross Lynch and Laura Marano were celebrating they're 1 year anniversary of finally being a couple, Ross wanted to go all out for his girlfriend because she deserves everything. Ross made them a nice dinner and baked some chocolate chip cookies for their dessert, but that's later tonight and he wanted her sister to take Laura out of the house so he can plan this surprise for they're 1 year anniversary.

Laura and Rydel started going shopping for what Laura can wear for her 1 year anniversary with her an amazing boyfriend tonight. She was happy that her and Ross got together after months being just friend's.

Later, she starts to get ready for her date night with Ross to spend her and his 1 year anniversary of being together.

Rydel drove Laura up to the driveway then she blindfolded Laura, so she didn't see the surprise dinner Ross set up for her. Laura walked in the backyard with the help of Rydel and Stormie as they take off the blindfold, Ross was standing in the middle of the backyard with light surrounding on top of his mom's backyard patio.

 Laura walked in the backyard with the help of Rydel and Stormie as they take off the blindfold, Ross was standing in the middle of the backyard with light surrounding on top of his mom's backyard patio

Anniversary Date Night

Laura sits down and she looks at the lights then felt Ross wraps her arms around her waist, she smiled softly and turned around then kissed him softly.

Ross kissed her back softly and smiled at her, he looked down at her and wipes the tears that were falling down her eyes.

"Surprise!" Ross says and puts her hair behind her ear.

"It's a good surprise." Laura says as she wraps her arms around his neck.

"Good but I hope your still hungry." Ross says as he rest his forehead against hers.

"I am but I have a feeling Rydel cooked this meal or Stormie." Laura says as she sniffs.

"Your not wrong Laur." Ross says as he laughs.

She laughs along with him.

"Let's do this?" Laura says as she holds his hand.

"Yes good idea." Ross says and sits down while holding her hand.

They both enjoy their dinner and dessert Rydel cooked for the both of them for they're little romantic anniversary dinner tonight.

For the end of the night Ross turns on some soft music then grabs Laura's hand for a dance. Ross and Laura dance slowly with a slow song by Christina Perri singing A Thousands of Year's. Laura wraps her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes while slow dancing with her man.

Ross looked into her eyes and smiled softly then sways softly with his girlfriend as they celebrate their romantic moments by themselves.

Later that night Ross and Laura head upstairs to his bedroom then the rest of the night, they finally made love for the first time as a couple. They smiled softly and looked at each other then they kissed each other softly and fell asleep for the rest of the night waiting for the next day.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3