sᴇᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴇs ✍︎

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX |☕︎|

Laura and the girls were planning the soon-to-be bride's bachelorette party because yesterday they had a party with the boys and now they're having separate parties, so they can celebrate on their own with the girls as well for the boys.

Ross and the guys rented out a house to throw the soon-to-be groom's wedding and his brothers and his sister's boyfriend celebrate it the best way because it'll be the last day of their being singles. They decided to invite Ross's cousins and friends over to go full-out on his bachelor party.

With The Girl's |☕︎|

The girls were having fun and enjoyed playing with the toilet paper and dressing each other as their bridesmaids and the bride. Laura was having fun after playing their little game, they decided to cook and bake some food before they fell asleep and get Laura for the big day.

"I'm so nervous." Laura says as she makes pizza.

"Why? You're marrying your true love." Rydel says happily.

"I know, but I feel like we're rushing into it." Laura says playing with her fingers.

"Never, Ross, and you are meant to be and have always been." Vanni says confronting her.

"You're right, maybe I got cold feet already." Laura says putting the pizza in the oven.

With The Boy's |☕︎|

The boys can back from swimming and are enjoying some junk food and playing video games. Ross was playing foosball with his brothers as he wonders what his future bride is doing, but he knows she'll be fine and they were gonna see each other tomorrow for the big day.

"Ross Lynch is gonna be a married man." Ryland says shaking his older brother.

"Yeah, I'm a little nervous because what if Laura changes her mind." Ross says quitting the game.

"Ross, you and her were meant for each other, and she is gonna walk down that aisle and marry you." Riker says confronting his little brother.

Ross's brothers all nod their hands and slap Ross on the back as they continue to finish their dinner before heading off to send a little visit to the girls and crash their party.

With The Girls |☕︎|

Ross and the boys knock on the girl's door Rydel opened and immediately shut it realizing it was her brothers and cousins showing up at the door and opening it again.

The boys are stunned that Rydel shut it on them and see her open it again and smile at her as they pushed Ross in front of them. Rydel knew what they were doing and she knows as her soon-to-be sister-in-law that her man isn't allowed to see her before the big day.

"Hey, sis. We were wondering if we can crash your party and see my fiance." Ross says smiling at his older sister.

"Ross you aren't supposed to be here because it's bad luck." Rydel says angrily.

"We know but your party seemed more funnier than ours." Ryland says sighing loudly.

"So? Find other plans because I don't want Laura or Vanni seeing you guys here because they'll invite y'all in, so now shoo away." Rydel says pushing them back.

The front door opens and it was Ross's soon-to-be bride in adorable jammies. Laura was shocked to see the guys there and the other girls saw the boys standing there and made the girls confused.

"What are you guys doing here?" Laura asked the boys confused about why their there.

"I wanted to see you and spend some little time with my fiancee before you become my wife." Ross says hugging Laura close to him.

"Isn't he the sweetest man ever?" Laura asks as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Sadly yes." Rydel says heading inside the house.

"Come on in." Laura says walking inside the house holding Ross's hand.

The boys smile because only Laura would let them crash parties because wherever Laura is Ross has to be right by her side all the time. They were enjoying a pizza night with the girls and watching movies the whole night before the boys head out because it was bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding.

Ross kisses Laura before leaving and the girls enjoy some champagne to celebrate Laura's engagement and her last-ever party as a single woman. The girls turned off everything and headed upstairs to head off to bed and had a sleepover in the same bed before Laura's big day tomorrow.

End of Chapter 26