2 ʏᴇᴀʀs ✍︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎...

Ross and Laura getting ready to spend their two months anniversary of being together. They both bought each other some gifts for they're anniversary.

Stormie wanted Ross and Laura to spend it at her house in the backyard since with the lights hanging up, she thought it'd be romantic and the couple agreed to have it at Ross's family house.

"2 years." Laura says as she holds his hand as he drives.

"Yes sooner or later they're be a ring on your finger." Ross says as he strokes her thigh.

"That's way in the future." Laura says as she fixes her makeup.

"You don't think it's bad we're spending our anniversary at my mom?" Ross asks as they pull up to Stormie and Mark's house.

"No I think it's perfect in the backyard and better than being out buying an expensive dinner." Laura says as she holds his hand.

"You're right, you ready?" Ross asks as he gets out of the car and holding his hand out.

"Yes I am." Laura says as she gets out of the car and holds his hand tightly.

Ross locked their car and heads inside his mom's house.

Everything was layed out for them with some dessert and champagne.

They even hanged a picture of Ross and Laura on they're first date. They dropped their gifts off at his mom's because they thought it'd be better than having to carry them around all day.

Ross poured champagne for the both of them and handed Laura some red roses.

"Thanks Ross." Laura says as she smells them.

"You're welcome Laur." Ross says as he sits back down.

They both eat their food and the dessert Stormie and Rydel layed out for them.

The couple are now dancing to a slow music and enjoying just being with each other alone with anything or anyone that can interrupt them tonight.

"Tonight was wonderful." Laura says as she wraps her arms around Ross neck.

"It definitely was." Ross says as he strokes her cheek.

She admires the promise ring Ross got for the both of them as Ross playing with the guitar pick necklace Laura wrapped for him.

They wash they're dishes and headed back to their house then made love for their 2 month anniversary.

They both fell asleep in each other arms happily dreaming.

End of Chapter 12