ᴇᴀsᴛᴇʀ sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗...

Everyone was getting ready for the Easter Sunday Lunch at Stormie's house. Ross and Laura were gonna be a little late since they don't live as close then the rest of Ross's brother's and sister does.

As Laura and Ross arrive, they dressed up in some summer outfits because that was basically the theme plus it was too hot for pants and long sleeved shirts. Ross wrapped his arms around Laura's waist as the rest of his family we're hanging out and Ross was hanging out with his girlfriend.

Laura was enjoying spending time with her boyfriend's family because they'd knew each other since they were about in their teenager year's and they were on Austin and Ally together, then honestly they connected since then and they are best friend's. They were talking and eating with Ross's family and enjoying just a little quiet time with  them.

Ross and Laura were just cuddled up on the couch with Laura on Ross's lap as she feeds him so fruit. Ross held Laura closer to him and enjoying her presence there with him. It was getting a little late and Laura was resting her head on his shoulder closing her eyes softly, Laura was getting sleepy since it was getting late.

"Hey mom, we're gonna head out." Ross stands up as he holds Laura closer.

"Alright sweetie drive safe." Stormie says as she dries off her hands.

"Promise mom." Ross says as he walks out the door with Laura.

The couple walks to their car and gets in then drives off to his place. Ross strokes her hand as they intertwine their fingers together on his driver stick.

"I had fun today." Laura says sleepy.

"Me too, it was a great day today." Ross says as he kisses her hand softly.

He pulls up to their driveway and gets out the car, goes to the other side and to open Laura door. Ross picks her up bridal style and unlocks their front door, climbs up their stairs and opens up their bedroom door then lays Laura softly on their bed. Ross takes off her shoes and takes out her eyes contacts with the help of her and he takes off his clothes except his boxers.

They both get ready for bed, Ross gets under the covers with her and cuddles closer to her. They both peck each other lips and fell asleep in each other arms happily together.

End of chapter 13