ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ᴄɪᴛʏ (2) ✍︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡...

Laura and Ross were walking around New York City after spending a whole week in NYC just the two of them, they felt like they had a good break from her family along with his own family. Now they're just spending their last day in New York before having to board their plane in a few hours.

Ross and Laura felt like they spend the time they needed away, but now they both were homesick from being away from they're family for a whole week. They know they wanted a break but there can be sometimes when you miss your family alot.

"Our last day here." Laura says as she sips her hot chocolate.

"Yeah but it's good to go back home again." Ross says as he holds her free hand.

They head back to their hotel and starts packing up they're things then starts heading to the airport. They were honestly still tired from waking up early and walking around New York City.

Ross and Laura head back to L. A. They met up with Ross's parent's at the airport and they decided to head over his parent's house.

As they go to his house they lay down on the couch after being jetlagged from riding for about 5 hours and 15 minutes.

"So happy to be back home." Ross says as he cuddles with Laura.

"Yeah tell me about it New York is fun but being back home without flying sounds fun to me." Laura says as she lays her head on his chest.

They stay in each other arms until they both fell asleep and Stormie covers the couple in a blanket then leaves the couple on the couch alone.

Laura was the first one to wake up. She rubs her eyes as she wakes up and stretches. Laura walks to the kitchen and makes some coffee so it can help her wake up more.

"Is it too late to have a cup of coffee." Rydel says as she looks through some cabinet's.

"Me and Ross fell asleep and coffee is the thing that will probably wake me up more." Laura says as she sips some of her coffee.

"Yeah true so, are you coming over here to spend Christmas with us or are you gonna be with your family." Rydel asks as she grabs some chips.

"No, my parent's and sister are going out of town and I promised Ross I'll spend Christmas with him and so I'll be spending Christmas with y'all." Laura says as she eats some chips.

"That's good because it's secret Santa and we all got everyone gifts including you." Rydel says as she eats some chips whiling sitting in the dining room.

Ross wakes up and kisses Laura on the cheek.

"Look who's awake now." Laura says as she kisses him on the lips.

"Well you know Rydel is still here." Rydel says as she waves her hands around.

They both chuckle and turn towards Rydel.

"Better!" Ross says as he buries his face into Laura's neck.

"I'll leave you couple alone because it seems Raura needs time alone." Rydel says as she stands up and runs upstairs.

Laura and Ross laugh. They both walked to the couch and cuddled closer to each other.

"Staying with me for Christmas." Ross says as he kisses her cheek.

"Of course babe." Laura says as she strokes his cheek and kissed him on the lips.

Ross raises his eyebrows and kissed her back deeply holding her on his lap.

Laura smiles and wraps her arms around his neck.

"You make me happy." Ross says as rubs his nose against hers.

They both look into each other eyes and smiled softly. They run upstairs and run to his old bedroom. Laura kissed him deeply and Ross picks her up then he walks them backwards in his old bedroom and closed the door not caring if his whole family heard him and Laura.

·.°·..·°¯°·.╚»★«╝➷➷➷➷➷

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6