ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ✍︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗...

Laura and Ross were getting ready for the family weekend plans with Ross's family for Christmas, Stormie sent the both of them matching pajamas for the Christmas tradition. The couple both bought gifts for the Lynch family since Laura family including Vanessa is in Italy for Christmas vacation, so Ross thought it'd be nice to spend a Christmas together with his family. The drive over there from couple's house wasn't that long because Stormie wanted them both to live closer to her and they didn't argue with that since they wouldn't have to wasting the gas for a long drive.

"I love that we're having our first christmas with each other with my family." Ross says as he holds her hand.

"Me too, I'll miss my family but your family is like my second family." Laura says as she kissed his palm.

"I know soon enough you'll be a Lynch." Ross teased.

"Laura Lynch, sounds exciting." Laura says as she smiled at him.

He smiled at her and parked his car near the curb of his mom's house. They both grab their pajamas and the presents they brought for the whole family for Secret Santa, they head into Stormie's house and being pulled into hugs and kisses on their cheeks as they walked in Ross's parent's house.

"It's good to see you Laura." Stormie says as she puts some food in the oven.

"You too, well I'm gonna get changed." Laura says as she grabs her pajamas.

"Same here, we'll be back." Ross says as he follows his girlfriend.

They both changed into their Christmas onesies and head downstairs with the rest of Ross's family.

"It's secret santa time." Rydel says as she sits down next to capron.

Everyone sits down on the couch as for Laura she sat down on Ross's lap.

"Alright Stormie is first." Mark says as he sits on the couch.

"My secret Santa is the most amazing person, and I love her so much." Stormie says as she looks around.

"It's Rydel." Ross and Laura says as they point towards Stormie.

Ross and Laura hold each other as they are standing looking at Ross's family enjoying family time. Laura wrapped her arm around his neck and kissed him on the lips.

"I love you." Laura says as she rubs her nose against his.

"I love you too." Ross says as he wraps his arms around her waist and holds her closer.

"Y'all are so adorable." Stormie and Rydel say in unison.

"Thanks Stormie." Laura says as she holds Ross's hand and walks back to the living room.

The couple eat some dinner and they both said their goodbyes then head back to their place after being sleepy from the eating and hanging around Ross's family for Christmas.

They both head upstairs and lay down in bed together.

"I had fun." Laura says as she strokes Ross's cheek.

"Me too, our first Christmas together as a couple." Ross says as he strokes her thigh.

They both kissed each other and cuddle close together then fell asleep until the next morning.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7