ʙᴀᴄʜᴇʟᴏʀ/ʙᴀᴄʜᴇʟᴏʀᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ✍︎

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE PARTY |☕︎|

Ross and Lea were separated from seeing each other for their bachelor/bachelorette party, so Rydel makes sure Laura's cell phone is locked away just in case her brother and sister-in-law get in contact with each other. Rydel was super excited that Laura left her in charge because she wanted her to have the best party ever to celebrate the last time she was a Marano cause she'll be a Lynch.

Rydel was doing Laura's makeup as Stormie was styling her hair and they were wanting her to look to shock Ross when they both show each other outfits their wearing. Laura looked at herself in the mirror and got teary-eyed because she's gonna marry the love of her life soon.

"Laura it's going to be okay. Ross is gonna love the outfit and it's gonna be a party the two of you won't forget." Rydel says rubbing Laura's shoulder.

"Thanks, Rydel. I just want this to be perfect and I'm crying because I'm getting married soon." Laura says wiping her eyes with a tissue.

"Don't worry sweetie it'll be okay." Stormie says as she hugs her lightly without messing up Rydel's work.

"So? Now can we continue making her bedazzled my little brother and your son." Rydel says jokingly as she holds up her outfit.

They all giggled as they continued getting Laura ready for the bachelorette party. Laura heads into the bathroom and gets dressed for her and Ross's bachelor/bachelorette party.

With The Family |☕︎|

Ross's family and Laura's family were setting everything up for both their son's and daughter's bachelorette parties combined together. Stormie made sure that her sons keep Ross busy until the party is all the way set up and ready for them to come downstairs. Rydel and the girls kept Laura preoccupied as their parents finish setting up and making sure everything was ready for the party including the food truck they got them.

Stormie walked upstairs to check up on Ross and Laura to make sure they were ready to see how they set up their party. They decide to make it like Austin and Ally kind of theme and mixed it where it looked like a bachelor/bachelorette party. Rydel put on her tiny veil and a banner with the bride wrapped around her with a tiara on top of her head with her veil.

Ross's brothers got him a crown along with a banner to match his fiancée but with the groom on it. Their parents signaled Rydel and Riker to bring Ross and Laura downstairs. Rydel and Riker blindfolded them so they couldn't see the theme that their parents picked out for them along see each other's outfits.

With The Party |☕︎|

Ross and Laura were standing in front of each other as they were blindfolded waiting so they can see how everything turned out. Rydel and Riker took off their blindfold as the couple looking shocked at the party was Austin and Ally theme in a way and they turned towards each other.

Ross was memorized by his soon-to-be wife's outfit his sister picked out for her. They hug each other and stayed in each other's arms as everyone cheered for them. Ross dipped her as she giggled when he kissed her deeply and everyone cheered them on.

"Thank you to everyone that's supporting us. We hope everyone enjoys and thank you for coming." Laura says as she was in her fiancé's arms.

"We're really happy that everyone is here today to celebrate my and Laura's engagement and the last day of her being a Marano." Ross says as he kissed her cheek.

"Now let's get this party started because this will be the last day I see my man." Laura says lifting her glass in the air.

"To Ross and Laura." Mark says lifting his glass in the air.

"To Ross and Laura." Everyone says cheering for Ross and Laura.

They clink their glasses as Ross and Laura kiss each other as whispered to each other 'I Love You'. They were celebrating their bachelor/bachelorette together then they'll celebrate it on their own because they thought it'd be nice to hang out together as a family.

With Ross and Laura |☕︎|

Ross and Laura returned home after their party, but everyone was against it and thought they should separate each other. Rydel thought to celebrate their bachelor/bachelorette parties with boys and girls the next day without the same genders celebrating the same party as today. Ross and Laura agreed to it, but Ross was against the party because of Laura since he knew what his sister's parties are like.

Ross and Laura take a quick shower and brushed their teeth before leaving the bathroom and getting under the covers they use their sleeping masks to cover their eyes to be able to get some sleep without lights shining on them. They give each other their goodnight kisses after that they cuddle with each other and fell asleep.

End of Chapter 25