3 ʏᴇᴀʀs ✍︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

With Ross and Laura

"Happy 3 year anniversary." Laura whispered in Ross's ear.

"Happy 3 years anniversary baby." Ross grumbled back.

She kissed his cheek and grabs his shirt then puts it on.

"Are we packed for today?" Ross asks rubbing his eyes.

"Yes everything is packed and all we have to do is just put them in our car." Laura says putting her hair in a messy bun.

He sits up and puts his boxers on then wraps his arms around her waist.

She smiled and holds his arms tightly. Laura kissed his forehead and smiled softly.

"Ready to plan our 3 year anniversary together." Laura says resting her forehead against his.

"Yes I am." Ross says relaxing.

"Good, because it's gonna be the best anniversary than our other ones." Laura

"I bet it is." Ross says kissing her forehead.
They both put their bags in Ross's trunk the closed it before heading inside for breakfast.

"Y'all packed already?" Rocky asks.

"Yeah we want to get there on time since it's me and Laura's 3 year anniversary together." Ross says sitting down.

"Well, I hope you guys have fun." Stormie says cooking breakfast.

"Since Rydel and Capron are planning their wedding still." Ryland says sitting down next to Laura.

"Yeah, I bet it's gonna be a fairytale wedding." Laura says eating some strawberries.
"Sounds like Rydel." Ross says eating a banana.

They eat up for breakfast before grabbing everything they need, making sure they didn't forget anything.

"Alright, looks like it's time to go." Laura stands up.

"Yeah, we'll see you guys back at home soon." Ross says grabbing Laura hand.

"Have a safe trip back home." Stormie says

"We will." Laura says hugging her back.

"Have fun guys." Rydel says hugging Laura.

"You too, soon-to-be Mrs. Funk." Laura teases as she walks out.

Ross smiled and hugs his family before walking out with Laura. "Don't forget we should do softball sunday sometime." Ross says.

"Agreed, it can be boys vs. girls." Rydel says looking at her mom.

"Sounds good sweetie." Stormie says kissing Ross cheek.

Ross nods and gets in the car as he drives buckles along with Laura. They kissed each other and hold hands as he takes off.

They started to head back to their house and get ready for some alone time to celebrate their 3 year anniversary.

Ross and Laura head inside and layed down in their bedroom for a power nap until 6:30pm since the reservation are around 7:30pm.

Around 6:30pm

Ross and Laura started to get ready for their date night and making sure they have everything. Laura was finishing touches with her making up, while Ross gets her gift ready.

"Ready babe." Ross says calling her from upstairs.

"Yes baby, I'm coming right down just looking for your anniversary present." Laura yells from upstairs before walking down.