ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ's ᴇᴠᴇ ✍︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...

Everyone was heading to Stormie's house to celebrate New Year's, but for Laura and Ross they were going out with some friends along with Calum and Raini. The couple thought celebrating on by themselves for New Year's and it would be fun to do stuff by themselves with alot of family around.

Ross and Laura were getting dressed for their New Year's party with some friends of their's. Laura put on a sexy red dress while Ross just put on a nice tuxedo with a red tie to match Laura red dress.

"Today is gonna be fun." Ross says as he wraps his arms around her waist.

"Definitely, we get to celebrate with our friend's but, later we can stop by your parent's house for New Year's Day." Laura says fixing her lipstick.

"Yeah we can do that." Ross says as he's fixing his hair.

They both hold hands and walk out of their hotel room then head out to Raini and Calum house.

They grabs some drinks whenever they both walked through the door and started chatting with their friends.

Laura and Ross started taking some pictures with each other with Ross arms around Laura's waist, Laura hand on Ross's chest smiling at the camera, Raura kissing in the next photo, and Ross bending Laura down smiling at each other.

"This is the best New Year's Eve party ever." Ross says as he wraps his arm around Laura's shoulder.

"Yes it is." Laura says wrapped her arm around his waist.

They both danced with each other and slow dancing with some romantic songs.

"The countdown is almost here." Raini screams out.

Ross grabs Laura hand and walks to they're other friends looking at the clock.

"Get ready!" Calum says as he drinks his champagne.

Ross wraps his arms around Laura's waist.

"Here it comes!" Raini screams out.

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!" Everyone screams out and cheers loudly.

"Happy New Year's!" They scream out and kissed their significant other's.

Ross bends Laura down and kisses her deeply on the lips.

"Best kissed I ever received." Laura says as she wraps her arms around his neck.

"Good!" Ross says as he holds her waist.

They smile at each other and time went by so fast, they both headed back home with uber since they were a little buzzed from the champagne and other drinks they did with they're friend's.

The time they headed home, Ross and Laura just lay down on the couch since they were too tired and buzzed to walk up the steps. Laura fell asleep on Ross's chest and Ross kissed her forehead then fell asleep too.

End of Chapter 8