~Request 35~

(Apologies, if you look at my conversations on my profile, you'll see I haven't been active because I was not able to log in into wattpad. Thankfully, the situation is A-ok! I'll be completing asks/dares in date order, as some people have been waiting longer than others, thank you!)

Me: *Opens shutters* Thanks, guys, for looking after this place whilst I was away.

Star: It is no problem, it was lovely being in charge- oh! The ask/dare box is still glowing! So many asks and dares are inside, Author-Chan!

Me: :OOOOO LET US GET TO IT! *Aaaaaand my hyper phase has returned with meh*

Star: ... Alright! From @k_hix24:

(I'm assuming this is an ask?)

Ask: Thank you Neb UvU

           I'll start studying. I'll tell you my progress in a fer chapters. Nova Knight, take over with the             asks and dares for me k'?

           Nova Knight: "Yes master"
           *Hix is gone for 5 chapters*

           Nova Knight: "What is the funniest argument between two of you that's happened? I'll                       show you the funniest for ours if you tell first"

Reply:

Me: Ooh! Tough ask...

Star: Indeed... 

Me: Anything lol-worthy happen in the olden GSA times?

Star: Excuse you, but yes.

Me: What's the funniest?

Star: Er... oh! There was a time when Kirby was an infant. Well, a couple years old anyway.

Me: Flashback time!

~Flashback~

Star and the others were all awake. They were all doing their assigned duties when they heard some severe wailing.

Out of instinct, they all thought Kirby was hurt, since he was only three years old, and rushed towards the sound.

Kirby was on the floor with a sword next to him, and he had a small cut on his small paw.

"..." Star didn't respond.

(I did this super quickly btw that's why it's digital and not sketched lol

(I did this super quickly btw that's why it's digital and not sketched lol.)

After Star managed to take in what was before her, the others were nervous.

"Who. Left. A. SWORD. Near. Kirby?" she asked, her own sword teleporting in her hand within seconds.

Oh ho ho, she was ready for murder.

*Mother vibes anyo- OK STAR I'M SORRY!*

"Uh... no one?" "Then why has Kirby got it? Unless he can suddenly unlock the training room and grab swords, there is no way it would be here..." she tapped her foot impatiently.

"It's only a small cut Star-" Galacta tried to calm her down, "Does that explain why he was wailing like that?" Star questioned, sounding dangerously sweet.

"Uh- no. But you don't need to get angry and start a murder spree- he'll be fien within seconds-!" "P-Poya...?" Kirby looked at Star worriedly.

"Star you're being too dramatic." Falspar snorted.

Infuriated, she turned her gaze towards his snickering figure and attacked.

~Timeskip~

"UNREASONABLE?! TELL ME WHAT UNREASONABLE MEANS WHEN YOU FIND OUT WHEN YOUR CHILD GETS HURT!" Star was not... uhm... happy. Like, at all.

Kirby didn't understand what was happening, and was getting afraid at all the screaming.

The others got a bright idea to call Star's bestie, but uhm... maybe it wasn't such a good idea since she she only agitated Star further...

And it had been literally half an hour ago that this all started, and Kirby had already healed.

~End of Flashback~

Me: Wait- you went on a murder spree because of a small cut?

Star: Do you know what pain is like to a child?!

Me: Uh... yeah?

Star: ¬_¬

 Me: No seriously! I burned my hand on an iron once when I was small!

Star: ... Nvm... but was it painful?

Me: I don't remember exactly, but my mum said I was crying extremely loudly.

Star: So yes. See?

Me: ... Well! See you guys next ask or dare! Also, in case you didn't read the bold, it's actually important and if you can't be bothered (like me) to scroll up, I'll copy paste it for you!

(Apologies, if you look at my conversations on my profile, you'll see I haven't been active because I was not able to log in into wattpad. Thankfully, the situation is A-ok! I'll be completing asks/dares in date order, as some people have been waiting longer than others, thank you!)