Getting to know you/ Y/N?

douma prov

i sat in my room not wanting the sun to hit me sigh i want kotoha. servants in the day clean the temple to show there respects towards me just to get something that will cause the death of them.
i waited until the sun goes down to see my kotoha. i walked down the hallway to her room i her singing, sounds like a lullabye, such a beautiful voice~. i knocked on the door lightly hopefully not waking inosuke i hear her soft voice "come in". i walked in she bowed "hello master douma".
kotoha said. "kotoha my dear~ you don't need to call me master or bow"."but you helped me with my problems you deserve to be called that" she blushed a little. such a wonderful blush~. "why don't we go for a walk? I can have my servant look after inosuke if you would like."? i said."sure master douma" kotoha said. "perfect!~ now follow me". i took her to a field of flowers and has a pond around it and cherry trees

 i took her to a field of flowers and has a pond around it and cherry trees

picture on what it looks like.

"so kotoha..i would like to get to know you some more if thats ok with you".
"sure douma"kotoha said
"where showed i start i gave birth to Inosuke at the age of  18 and was in an abusive relationship with Inosuke's father, as well as with her mother-in-law who bullied me on a daily basis".kotoha said
"im sorry you had to go through that it must of been tough"
"yes, yes it was"tear started to come out of kotoha eyes
i gave her a hug "don't worry kotoha i here now so if you need anything im here for you"
kotoha looked up her eyes reflected into the light she started to turn red "d-douma i-i think i falling in lover with you"...
kotoha blushes more and turns away "i--im sorry douma i shouldn't had said that!! i take my leave now."kotoha stands up and started to walk away
"Kotoha i i feel the same way about you~" i said
i pulled her in and gave her a kiss, she was shocked at the moment but a few seconds later she kissed backed.As our mouths leave each other kotoha pants heavily "sorry im just shy.." kotoha said.
"it's alright sweet heart now lets go back home now shall we~"?
we walked back to the temple as soon as we got to the main hall i asked "Kotoha would you like to come to my room for a while~?"
kotoha looks away blushing "o--ok"
we walked to my i closed the door and locked it and walked to the bed
"kotoha come sit next to me~".
kotoha thinks for a moment and comes over to sit next to me.
"kotoha i love you very much and i want you to be with me. i never felt this emotion before and you are the first to give it to me so im very thankful.please allow me to help you feel relaxed~".
i grab kotoha arms she get startled "it's ok just relax~". i pinned her hands above her head and quickly tied them."d--ouma what are you doing!?".
"dont you want to forget your ex husband and have a greater future for inosuke?"
kotoha nodded and i started again. I grab her leg and licked her thigh she moaned soo cute~!
i lick down to her ankle and then up to her inner thigh. kotoha gasp like she never felt this before.
i started to remove her clothing. her body has healed well i started to lick her breast while making my tounge to her neck then down to her clit.Kotoha moan louder as soon as she did i stuck my tounge in her.kotoha started to brethe more heavily i moved my tounge in a circular motion while kotoha grinded her hips on me. I then tooked the option to stick two fingers in her as well she couldn't stop moaning."d--ddouma i--i need you!~".
"Ok my dear~" i then removed my shirt and then my pants revealing my fat long hard cock kotoha gasp and gulped at the size of it."dont worry it will fit". i placed my cock at her opening and thrusted into it "AAaaaahahhhh~"kotoha moaned. i then started to move faster and thrust harder the way her boobs bounce! i just stared at her while thrusting not paying attenion how many times she had cummed. I got lost in time until kotoha grab my shoulders and wrapped her legs around me "D---Ddouma i cant i gonna cum!~".as soon as kotoha said that i came into her i panted hard and when i pulled out all of my hot cum came out.
"opps i guess i over did it~"i giggled
kotoha hugged me "thank you douma" she said before she fell asleep
a few days later

i been a few days and kotoha has not been feeling well she been throwing up alot. i should  probably ask kokushibou or akaza for help.