The meeting: 8

Douma:

After i was finished dealing with daki I went to muzan estate, the infinty fortress.
When i got there y/n was shock to see everything upside down and sideways.
"Y/n how do you like muzan's estate?"I asked "Well..It's kinda weird how everything is upside down, also how does gravity work in here?"Y/n asked
"Well muzan was the own who designed this place aswell as nakime, if you want to know how gravity works in here you can ask nakime!"
"alright but who is nakime?"Y/n asked.

"Douma i believe it is time that y/n meets the other..."muzan said

"That would be a perfect idea muzan"i said in annoyance.
y/n looked at me "others?"
"yes my lotus you can meet my friends".

a biwa string strunged.

all the upper moons are here...

No one:

all the uppermoons are now gathered
daki was now frighten of douma and her brother gyutaro is confused on what he should do, she he defend his sister or be greatful for bying saved by douma..
gyokko is just in his pot doing his own thing...
hantengu is just in a corner peeking from the side.
akaza is trying to avoid douma.
douma is bothering akaza on what the meeting is about.
kokushibou is just waiting for muzan to speak, and watching douma get beat by akaza...

"Everyone"...
they all were silence.
"you are probably wondering why you are here...This is a meeting about a new demon y/n, she is douma's daughter and also a half demon. You all  aren't allowed to hurt her, if you do you will die Here And Now"...

Upper moon 4, and 5 are shocked at the news "You Have A daughter lord douma!!" they said together.
Douma giggled "Yes this is my daughter y/n, i hope you can get along with her~"
"so..you weren't lying.."kokushibou said
douma gasp "how sad of you to think i was lying, you hurt my feelings"
"like you have any"akaza said
douma was shocked and sad on what his best friend said.

muzan is watching this unfold then asked y/n "would you like to meet the uppermoons?"he said to y/n "YES!" y/n said cheerfully
"but why are they called uppermoons?"y/n asked muzan "Well y/n we are all demons including you, and upper moons are ranks to show how powerful they are.There is also a lower rank."muzan said to y/n.Y/n was shocked but she did have a feeling that something was off, like how muzan was asking her questions about blood and the sun.Muzan then sighed "Y/n you are a special demon you are the only who can walk in the sun while the other have to stay in the dark,but you are the key to help us from the sun and from people trying to kill us.We do everything to survive but they will just take lives if we are in the way, be aware for demon slayers.You must eat and grow to become stronger, i look forward to watch you grow y/n"muzan puts y/n down then leaves...

Tashiro secrets
Y/n wanted to see the uppermoons because they were all like little puppets they fall over at the slightest things, it make her laugh...

muzan decide to tell y/n about what she is and to hate the demon slayers.

douma doesn't want hantengu and gyokko around y/n

NOTE:
If you want to create fan art of y/n please make sure to credit me and not steal.

NOTE:If you want to create fan art of y/n please make sure to credit me and not steal