Truth: 11

Y/n pov

After it turned dawn i followed Akaza back to his dojo, I have a few questions to asked towards him.
"Y/n what was that about"? He turned to asked me, "I could say the same thing Akaza" responding to his answer.
Akaza gave me a confused look "what do you mean, we no I was battling a hashira with great power why did you stop me".
"Sigh"
"because akaza that Hashira said something that gave me a memory of my mother, Now what happen to her or what are you hiding from me"?
Akaza sighed "These 'things' are hidden from you from reason or should i say master has these things hidden from you. As for your mother all I know is she was human who your father fell in love with even though he has no emotion, but when he was with your mother he change.He looked like he had feelings but then when you were born he cared about protecting his family."Akaza explained

so father had no emotions until mother came along but where is she and who was that boy?
Why didn't father tell me?

"I have another question Akaza where is my mother now, and did my father have another child"?

"another child? Douma never mention another child, as for your mother douma never mention her after you were born. As for the other child why did you asked"?

her voice rings through my head again

"after the hashira said 'this is what makes human beautiful' my mother said the same words but there was a boy who looked about six and saying im sorry before fading away".

Akaza pov

When y/n told what she seen it is most likely Douma killed her and the boy, because she was saying sorry.
All douma knows is to lure women in and bring them in to kill and eat but why would he kill her?
Douma is a sick man after all.

"Y/n i afraid your mother is died, she must of done something to make Douma killed her same goes with the boy".

Y/n pov

Douma killed her
killed her
your mother
That son of a bitch
all of that time treating me and caring for me was all that fake?
me spending time with muzan just so he could kill more without me knowing?
muzan keeping this a secret.

Muzan said "we demons are doing our best to survive but the demon slayers kill us without a though, don't trust demon slayers Y/n"

don't trust demon slayers?
You are the one I shouldn't trust
Only Akaza
he had the guts to tell me, if muzan finds out he be the first one to die.
it's time to stop muzan.

"Akaza thank you for telling me, it must of been hard to disobey muzan's orders"

"Yeah ,yeah but you must not came back to the fortress incase master finds out. Stay as far away from the others, get stronger so you can fight the uppermoons. When it is safe i'll find you and tell you the rest, but until then be careful".

Akaza then left.

Now I Know Part Of The Truth.