Your what!?!?!chapter 3

Douma prov:

I called a meeting with akaza and Kokushibou to find out what was going on with kotoha. when I arrived at Kokushibou place akaza looked irritated when he saw me kokushibou just watch with a blank expression on his face.
"Hey guys~!!!!" i said."What the hell do you want Douma!?"akaza said.
kokushibou just nodded on what akaza had to say.
"Well there is this one woman that came into my temple.."WHAT!! DID YOU DO TO HER!!!" akaza screamed at me.
"woah calm down akaza i didn't kill her or eat her i was just wondering what was going on with her".i said.
"WHAT DID YOU DO!!"akaza still yelling."akaza..calm down..now douma what is happening with her..."?kokushibou said.
akaza still looking at me with the death stare."well one day i took her for a walk and she shared her backstory with me.I then felt an emotion like my heart was beating again, then i kissed her and took her to my bedroom an-""YOU WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT!"akaza said while running and punching my head off."what was that for akaza?" akaza was about to attack me again but kokushibou stop him."Akaza thats..enough.""But-""enough"
"so thats is... you're problem douma"?kokushibou asked."well no she has been throwing up and im worried fo her"."mm"kokushibou hummed low
"in that case..she must be..pregnant. it is the only.. thing that adds up."kokushibou said. i looked puzzled "she's pregnant.OH!~ silly me i completely forgot that can happen~"i said.
akaza looked at me ready to kill "TSK"akaza said.
"Ok so what should i do since i have never had a kid before or siblings"!
"well. you have to look..after her..and.help her around and do her..needs like cravings..sore back and make sure..she is healthy".kokushibou said.
"Ok! will do! bye bye~".
i then went back to kotoha.

Akaza prov:
"so kokushibou what do you think master will do?"I asked with a worried look on his face.
"i have.no idea he might look..after the child..for reasearch.. to help him with the blue spider.lilly"Kokushibou said.
"well i be going now"then i left to go train.
Douma prov:

"Kotoha~~"

i called for her i hear her voice coming from her room."hi douma,do you need anything?"she asked.
"well i came to check up on you i notice you haven't been feeling well"i said"Oh no its fine douma im alright"
"No i need to make sure your ok"i said in a worried voice"so i called a doctor he will be here in a few min."
"thank you douma".