Who are you?: 9

...Prov...

"~Hmmm~, I will protect you my little one".
"Who are you"?

"Im sorry, i was so stupid".

"why can't i remember you"?

---end of memory---

3rd person prov

"TANJIRO PROTECT ME AHHH"! screamed a yellow hair boy
"zenitsu it's just a bug". said a person with a box on his back.

"I'LL FIGHT IT RAWR"! a guy with a boar head said.

"Mhhh Mhhh"! a sound that came form the box.

"WAHHHHH NEZUKO PROTECT ME AHHHHHH"! the boy named zenitsu said while holding onto the box for dear life.
"Zenitsu stop it we are almost at the butterfly mansion so please stop, and let go of the box, im sure nezuko doesn't like it. Also inosuke stop fighting with every thing you see" the boy named Tanjiro said.

"MAKE ME"! The boy named inosuke yelled at tanjiro.

"Ara ara~ what do we have here"? a girl with butterfly clip in her hair.
"Shinobu we are just here to rest up for our next mission is that alright"? Tanjiro asked

"Sure! but you still need to work on your training"! Shinobu said with a smile.

as they walked through the mansion they hear a person.

"UMAI"!

Tanjiro walked towards the sound

"hello rengoku-san"! taniro bowed

"HELLO my young Kamado, how are you"!

"Im great rengoku-san. We are just here to rest up for our next mission with you to the mugen train"!

"MH! Alright be prepared there are rumors of an upper moons so be on guard"! rengoku said...

Y/n Prov:

while i was at the fortress meeting the upper moons almost all of them seemed weird, the only ones who weren't weird was gyutaro, akaza and kokushibou and well daki but she stayed far away from me on what happen last time.

"Ara ara my little lotus how do you like everyone"? father asked

"I Like akaza, he can do amazing moves and has a powerful blood demon art, and also kokushibou I like his sword it has eyeballs on it! and has long hair, he even let me braid it"!
kokushibou just stares.
"Gyutaro also has posion in his weapons to"!

"But the pot demon and upper moon 4 gives of a weird vibe and daki well on what happen last time".

"Im happy you like everyone" father said.

"Alright time to go home and get some rest we have a big day tomorrow"! father said

we arive home

"whats tomorrow"? i asked

"tomorrow you will begin your train, first you will be working with akaza for your strength! Now go get some rest".father said

I flash a smile at him "ok papa"!

i then leave

Douma prov

Y/n flashed a smile at me, it reminded me of kotoha

she is sleeping peacefully inside me
soon we will be happy, even if it means any cost.

she is sleeping peacefully inside mesoon we will be happy, even if it means any cost