Forget Part 1

Y/n POV

After Akaza told me the truth of my father my mind went silent.

Just then though's went through my mind.

What if muzan found out, what will happen to Akaza, will i even be able to face my father or muzan?

Akaza POV

After telling Y/n the truth about Douma i was summoned to the fortress.

Shit.

" Sir Akaza"?

"huh?... Gyokko?"

"heh, It's been a while Akaza though you might of died since you were late to the meeting"

He thought i died? That piece of shit, who does he think he is.

"you though i have been killed as if, if anyone had been killed it would be you or daki"

"HEY! ONI CHAN AKAZA IS BEING MEAN TO ME"

oh here we go

"OI dont you dare pick on my little sister, sure you might be a higher rank but don't hurt my sister feeling"

"enough...muzan is here"

kokushibou upper moon 1

just then everyone bowed when muzan was announced.

"everyone this meeting is being held so i expect you to behave like adults. Now this meeting is about the demon slayers and then search for the blue spider lily." muzan was calm about it but it soon faded.

"you all are USELESS YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS AND STILL HAVEN'T KILLED THE DEMON SLAYER OR FOUND THE BLUE SPIDER LILY"

muzan has snapped...

muzan POV

After my 'sudden' out burst a image flashed into my mind Y/n, she is the only one who can help me...

huh?

I then see Y/n meeting with Akaza after i sent them to the mugen train.

"Douma killed your mother...Don't return to the fortress until you are stronger to fight the uppermoons" Akaza voice repeated in muzan head.

Veins then popped out of my head.

"meeting is dismissed".

as everyone was leaving i called Akaza

"Akaza... stay after for a while, i need to discuss something with you"

Akaza POV

Shit. He must know what i told Y/n

"you are correct"

i stayed silent

"so you THINK you can tell Y/n what is going on and THINK you can get away?

no

"so why did you do it"

she doesn't deserve it

"deserve what"

To live in a life full of lies, she is only a child

"so you think you get to make that choice"

i tried

"and failed. Instead of me killing you i want you to forget this ever happen and not to talk to Y/n again. as for Y/n i will erase her memory of all of this same goes for you"

WHAT

just then everything faded to black.