Burning Flame: 10

No one pov:
After Douma told Y/n about training with Akaza she spent 12 years training with him.Y/n often visit her father but thens goes back to training, lately Y/n's feels something is missing until one day she meets someone close to her.

Y/n pov:

After resting a while in Akaza dojo, Akaza then walks in
"Y/n master gave us a mission to go to the mugen train to watch enmu and defeat demon slayers" Akaza had told Y/n.
"Sighs, Alright i guess with the training i have done here can finally come to use, so when are we going"?"Now"
Akaza then picks me up and dashes through the forest."HEY what the heck man i can get there myself"! I said while hitting his face" we'll get there faster if i carry you, youre still to slow for me"Akaza said as i pouted.

~time skip~

As we get there everyone on the train had fallen asleep
"sooo what now everyone is asleep should we go see enmu?" I asked
"No we'll wait it's no fun if there's no fight"

we waited until the demon slayers woke up and then the fall of enmu.

As Akaza made his way to the flame looking guy and the kid I made my way there slowly
After Akaza made his long talk with the guy they started to fight.

As i watch my eyes looked at the kid and a boar headed person ran over to him.

"Become a demon Kyojuro you can grow stronger and never grow old and die"
"Growing old and passing away is what make being human beautiful"
as the guy said that a voice ran through my mind.

"Im sorry, mommy is very stupid, sorry inosuke, y/n even though you're father isn't human y/n, remember y/n growing old and passing away is what makes being human beautiful".

Those words...came from my mom...What happened to her... and inosuke who is he?...do i have a brother?
what is father hiding? I have to save that man!

As Akaza was about to kill that man i jumped infront of him
"Y/n what are you doing"?!
"im sorry Akaza i can't let you kill him"!
"Y/n he's a demon slayer also a hashira we have to kill him or he'll kill us demons"!

The humans gasp why is a demon close to this upper moon trying to save them.

As akaza and i argue for a while the sun was coming up so Akaza had to hide i also followed closely behind i turn to them
"Im sorry" then leaving short after.

The hashira was confused he had to tell his master

3rd pov:

"W-Why didn't she attacked us as well"?Tanjiro asked the others.
"i dont know young kamado"Kyojuro said
Inosuke just stood there
"Inosuke are you alright"?Tanjiro asked
"She seems familiar"Inosuke said...

"i dont know young kamado"Kyojuro saidInosuke just stood there"Inosuke are you alright"?Tanjiro asked"She seems familiar"Inosuke said