~ ~ Teaser - Book Three ~ ~

Howdy All 👋

Howdy All 👋

I'm coming to the end of Pearl and Sylar's story, so hopefully by the end of November and I can start working on book three - Hard As Stone

And whilst it's almost Halloween and Hunter's birthday is the 31st October...I thought I let you have a sneak peek of the rough draft of Chapter One, obviously its not finished...but here you go!

~ ~ ~ Chapter 1, Hunter ~ ~ ~

Fuck, I glanced at the time. It was almost ten pm. I'd missed the twins' story time. They'd be fucking pissed off with me in the morning. Thank fuck Oliver wasn't old enough to know yet what a wanker his dad was. Not that the twins thought I was a wanker. They loved me.

Sage said I was too soft on them, always letting them have their own way, but honestly, I couldn't help myself. Olivia could not use her gifts on me, but those fucking baby blue eyes had me wrapped around her little finger. And David, well, he was already too smart for his own good and for some crazy fucked up reason - just wanted to be like his dad.

Fukin' god help the world if that comes true.

But what the fuck could I do? I had no fucking assistant—again. Sylar hadn't returned from the states like he'd promised and Misha was out there visiting him and Gavin was as useful as a fart in a tin can.

So I had no fucker to help run this place, and I didn't want to ask Sage. She loved being a mum and spending as much time as possible with our kids. And no fucking way was I taking that from her, to come and work here all day. Mind you, I could fuck her whenever the mood took us.

Stop being a selfish arsehole...Old habits die hard.

And Zander was no fucking help either, but yeah, he had the US to look out for. So I guess the UK was small fry in his books.

So yeah, it's fair to say I'm stressed to fuck, and I would rather be anywhere other than here. And to top it off. It's my fucking birthday tomorrow. "Fuck." I pushed the papers on the desk to one side and leant back in my chair.

Rocking slightly, I wondered what Sage is doing. I'm knackered, and my eyes closed.  Just five minutes. Then I'd finish sorting a plan for the shit sat on my desk and head home. Hopefully Sage will let me fuck her... and if I'm lucky, she'll wear that hot little lacy number that she tempted me with a few weeks back.

My eyes popped open and I reached for my mobile and fired off a message.

Hey it's worth asking, yeah? She'll either say fuck off or oui. You know which I'm hoping for!

Oh yeah, that's something I'd rather think about. Fuck, yeah.

Throwing my phone down, my eyes fall closed.

"—Mr Stone." I heard a whisper. "Mon coeur, Mr Stone."

There it is again. It's a French accent and I go to open my eyes to find them covered with some sort of material? I sniffed and I don't need to see to know who it is. Her scent and French accent give the game away.

Kinky. I'm already loving this.

My wolf whimpered. Down boy! Don't think you're being let loose! She gets pregnant every time you get your paws on her.

Fuck yeah, I'm dreaming or I've done something right today. "Keep talking in French baby, you're making him hard."

"Tout pour vous mon amour." I inched back my chair, and she straddled my lap. I raised my hand to have them slapped away. "Non! Don't make me tie them to the chair, Mr Stone. Naughty boys don't get to touch, Oui."

I lift them in surrender. "You won't get any trouble from me baby, yeah."

She leant in and bit my bottom lip, growling. I went to kiss her, but she pulled back as her deft fingers unbuttoned my shirt.

Fuck yeah.

Her hair brushed along my chest as she licked across my nipple, sucking it into her mouth. It forced a breath from me. "Fuck, nice—" she bit a little harder. I hissed through my teeth.

Her small hands unbuckled my belt, and my zipper was slowly teased down. My dick was throbbing like a bitch in heat, straining hard to get out.

She shifted slightly. "Up!" she commanded. Nice. I like it when she gets demanding.

I do as I'm told and raise my arse so she can slide my pants... oh and my boxes down. No point in doing one without the other. My pants around my ankles, dick free, he's now pressed against my stomach.

The soft leather is nice on my arse, although if she carries on, no doubt I will stick to it.

But fuck it.

I'd rather have to peel my sticky arse from it than make her stop and ask her to get on the table. But the idea of her on all fours on my beautiful Georgian desk, nice. I almost drooled as the image burned behind my shut eyes. A groan escaped and stupidly she read my thoughts.

"Na-ah, you're being punished. There will be no getting me on your desk tonight, Mr Stone."

I could live with that as her hand wrapped around my dick and he twitched. Fuck, yeah. "Baby, if this is a punishment, then tell me what I did wrong, so I can do it again tomorrow."

She laughs but doesn't answer.

"Tell me what you want," she asked.

Fuck, but seeing as she ruled out her getting on all fours...next best thing. "Your mouth on me baby, sucking my dick dry."

She licked up the side of my throat, up to my ear as she nipped my ear lobe. "Gladly, but remember no hands."

She's off my lap and spreads my thighs and in my head, I can see her sinking to her knees, her hot little pink tongue licking those full lips I fucking love so much.

A second later, her tongue licked across my head as I swallowed, hard. Fuckin' hell, I want to push in as she's teasing me mercilessly. "That's so good baby, yeah. He's all yours."

Her small hand wrapped around my base, as her other hand reached under and cupped my heavy balls. Slowly, inch by inch, she swallowed him. This is cruel. I wanted to see her lips wrapped around my dick and I had to grip the chair to stop my hand from ripping away whatever she had used to cover them.

Well, there you go, a quick glimpse...see you at the start of New Year! Chrissy ❤️