Chapter 39 - Hunter

We'd fallen onto her bed. Sage was addictive and so fucking sexy, whipping me and my wolf to a near frenzy.

Moving my mouth along her jaw, down over her neck, my tongue licked at her marked skin, which in this short amount of time was healed.

How the fuck did I get so lucky?

My fangs elongated ever so slightly, scratching the skin's surface, her pulse beating a seductive beat against my lips, her breaths shallow and fast. The smell of her, woodsy mixed with arousal was teasing and before another thought could add its weight, I let my canines superficially reopen the wound.

Sage arched her back but didn't pull away, her small hands gripping my shoulders tightly.

I lifted my head and our eyes met. Unbridled lust clouded her striking blue eyes. Pushing myself up her eyes tracked me before she pouted.

"I'm not done with you, nowhere near, yeah." Cocking my brow, smirking. "Take your top off..."

I reached for the hem of her tight-fitting yoga pants, hooking my fingers inside. Reading my intentions, her hips lifted and I pulled them from her leaving her lying in her lacy underwear.

Nice... and my eyes greedily ate up the sight.

All her creamy skin was worthy of worship and I was more than ready for the job.

Moving closer, my attention lifted to her pretty lace knickers. "Keep or not?" I ask out of politeness. But being honest, I'd rather rip them off...with my teeth.

She didn't answer but suggestively lifted an eyebrow, dragging her teeth across her swollen red lips. My nails lengthened, and I sliced through the flimsy material. Lifting and discarding on the floor. "Oops!"

I reached behind the back of my head and dragged off my tee shirt. Standing I started flipping the buttons of my jeans and pushed them and my boxers freeing my dick.

"Lose the bra, Sage."

With a seductive smile, she sat up and removed her bra with the expertise of a stripper, dropping it by her side.

'Hunter, did you just compare me to a stripper?' she asked through our link, arching an eyebrow and cocking her head to the side.

My eyes shot to hers. Way to go. Prick!

My wolf growled. I know, I know. Not my finest comparison.

My top lip curled. "Would I baby?" I winked before climbing onto the bed and Sage lay back and I dipped to suck her puckered nipple in my mouth, flicking my tongue as she moaned, melting beneath me.

Crisis averted!

'Ah, ah, ah. Not so fast, Mr Stone, I suggest you encourage me to forget that remark,' she countered, albeit playfully.

'Let me make it up to you, baby... With my hands...' I squeezed her breast. 'or maybe my tongue,' I flicked it over her nipples... 'Or do you want my big cock?'

She moaned as I positioned myself above her and the sight of her bright blues staring up at me almost had me coming right there.

"Hunter, I need you."

Three words any man wants to hear.

But I remembered the rough fucking out in the woods. "Are you sore?"

My question came out as a rasp.

Sage nodded. "But I like the sting."

My dick thumped against her flesh.