Arc 1 Chapter 4: To America

A ash blonde boy was sitting in his room thinking about everything that's been happening. Primarily what had happened today. He had gotten into a fight with Izuku's friend Shoto Todoroki.

Flashback

Katsuki was punched in the face by Shoto after hearing another insult about Izuku from his friends.

"Izuku will be a hero no matter what!" Shoto said, "Why do you always insist on bullying him so much?!"

"Why do you insist on hanging with a quirkless loser?!" Katsuki snapped back

"That quirkless loser happens to be my friend, and in any case, a quirk is just that! Power isn't everything you dumbass! Honestly, I wish I was quirkless so I wouldn't have to live with this burn mark!" Shoto yelled, "And on top of that, Izuku helped me see the better in myself, making me realize that I need to give it my all. If that means using 'his' quirk, then so be it!"

Katsuki scoffed, unamused by this little sob story.

"Pfft. So he helped with your daddy issues! So he sees the best in other people and their quirks! SO WHAT!? He's still some useless nerd who needs to see the reality of this world!" Katsuki said.

That was the last straw for Shoto.

"ENOUGH!!!!!!" he shouted as he threw a firewall Katsuki's way

Ever since that day, KAtsuki began wondering about how he was acting. He then looked at some old photos of him and Izuku when they were kids. He hated to admit it, but he missed the good old days when they were pals, and he drove him away. It was at that moment, he knew what he had to do.

"I need to get my friend back."

Meanwhile....

Nana was taking a walk around the beach. He heard a scream of victory. She looked up to see Izuku standing on top of a pile of trash. She saw that the entire beach had been cleaned. There was not a speck of dirt to be seen anywhere. Nana was no doubt amazed. Izuku then fell backwards and landed in Nana's arms, exhausted.

"I did it...." he said tiredly.

"Yes Izuku. You very much did." Nana said, proud of his grandson.

"Although, your training isn't done yet. You still need to learn how to fight." Said another voice from behind Nana.

That voice came from none other than the dragon hero, Ryukyu.

"Ms Ryukyu!" Izuku said.

"From how tired you are from training here, we'll start tomorrow. I'll dispose of this trash properly." Ryukyu said, "We're gonna be heading to New York to train for about half a year."

"Yay!" Izuku said, "Are we gonna be training with a web slinging superhero!?"

"Someone's read too much comics," Nana chuckled

"But no. I'll be training you myself for a bit and then you'll learn how to fight off a variety of quirks." Ryukyu said.

Izuku suddenly had an idea. He took out a notebook and called it 'Hero Analysis for The Future'

"Never know when I'll need this," Izuku said, "This is an opportunity to learn how to evade other attacks from quirks, and how to fight quirkless until I receive mine."

"That's the spirit," Nana said.

Nana took the young boy home. When he got home, he told his parents about the big news and how he would go to America. Inko was happy for her son as he was making friends with so many heroes who want to see his dream become a reality.