Arc 2 Chapter 1: Results and First Day

Arc 2 Chapter 1: Results and First Day!

Izuku was at the dinner table, and he was smiling at a face, in a trance. Inko was attempting to get her son's attention.

"Izuku? Snap out of it," Inko said, "Izuku?"

Izuku started snapping out of it.

"Why are you smiling at that fish? Should I be worried dear?" Inko asked.

"Oh no.... just thinking about what happened after the exams," Izuku answered, "After saving Ochako she..... gave me a kiss on the cheek."

It took a while for Inko to process what her son just said.

"Say that last part again, please?" She said.

"Ochako gave me a kiss on the cheek for saving her from a giant robot," Izuku said.

"Well, looks like you've got yourself a fan already," Nana said as she ruffled the broccoli boy's head.

"So does this mean you have a girlfriend?!" Inko asked in excitement.

"What? No!" Izuku said, "I mean I do think she's cute but there's no way she'd fall for someone as plain as me."

"Don't sell yourself short Izuku," Nana said, "You're smart, encouraging, and on top of that, very hard working. And everything that happened over the past few chapters proves it."

"Past few what?" Izuku asked, with a confused look.

"The point is Izuku, you're a good boy, and any girl would be lucky as cheese to date you," Nana said, "Just like your mom is lucky to date a man like Toshinori. Speaking of which, did you two..... do the thing?"

Inko blushed.

"WHAT?! NO! OF COURSE NOT!!!" She shouted with a red face.

"Does this mean the storks are bringing me a baby brother or sister?" Izuku asked. "I've seen you two hold hands, and Sho-kun said that when a man and a woman hold hands, a baby gets delivered by storks."

The oven timer then went off.

"Oh! Look at that! Dinner is ready!" Inko said.

Later on after dinner, Izuku was lifting weights in his room while waiting for the results. Inko suddenly barged into the room crawling on the floor.

"IZUKU!!! IT'S HERE!!! IT'S HERE!!!" She shouted, handing Izuku's letter.

Izuku took the letter. Nana pulled Inko out of the room wanting him to have his privacy. Izuku ripped the letter open revealing a hologram of All Might.

"I am here with your test results!" he said, "This is probably a shocker, but I am one of the new staff teaching at U.A starting this semester! Now onto business. Your test results!"

Izuku listened carefully and patiently.

"Young Midoriya, you passed the written exam with flying colors! But the physical exam is what truly matters!" All Might said.

"Here it comes," Izuku said.

"You earned a whopping 140 villain points while still saving some for the other contestants!" All Might said, "A lot of the staff were amazed with your quirk! This alone would be more than enough points for you to make it into U.A!"

"YES! I-"

"But wait, there's more!" All Might said.

"More?" Izuku asked.

"By saving young Uraraka from that zero pointer behemoth robot, you not only saved a life, but inspired many others!"

"You earned 60 points putting you at the top spot, and breaking my record!" All Might said, "Congratulations young Midoriya. This is your hero academia"