Arc 4 Chapter 1: Pick Out Those Hero Names!

Arc 4 Chapter 1: Pick out those hero names!

A few days after the sports festival, Izuku was heading to class, holding hands with Ochako. Some of the girls were giving her looks, jealous that she was with someone as popular as him, but she ignored them. Izuku also ignored them because Ochako was the one and only girl for him.

Izuku and Ochako were in class, with Ochako sitting on his lap and cuddling with him.

"So cute!" Toru and Mina said.

Aizawa walked into the classroom, completely free of bandages

"Mr. Aizawa, its good to see you're well again sir!" Iida said.

"Alright dollar general Sonic, sit your ass down and let me speak." Aizawa said, sleep deprived.

Iida did as he was told.

"First off, each of you performed well at the sports festival," Aizawa said, "We've looked at the results and this is what we've come up with."

Almost everyone got a few offers from heroes. Izuku was among the top 3, having more than 10,000 offers.

"Damn, you got more than everyone Midoriya," Setsuna said.

"That's because he's the top banana in a world of hungry little monkeys," Katsuki said giving his pal a thumbs up.

"You should be proud Midoriya, because you also got offers all the way from America," Aizawa said.

Outside of the classroom, the entire building shook from surprise.

"WHAT?!"

"Dude you got offers from American heroes! You're on a whole nother level!" Kirishima said.

"Come on, I'm not all that great," Izuku said, "I still got ways to go."

Momo saw all of the numbers that Shoto got and turned to him.

"You must be proud Shoto," Momo said

"Well at least its not because people see me as my father's son," Shoto said.

"But before we get into the nitty gritty of internships," Aizawa started.

Everyone started to look worried about what he was gonna say.

"You'll all be coming up with your own hero names," Aizawa said.

"HERO NAMES, YEAAAAAA!" Kaminari said standing on his desk

Jiro snickered at this.

'He's such a dult, but he's so cute!'

"Jesus fuck, Kaminari, stop shouting!" Aizawa said. "Anyway, the one who will help you with your hero names will be..."

"ME!" Midnight shouted, coming through the door.

Most of the boys with the exception of Kaminari and Izuku had goo goo eyes at the sight of Midnight. Of course who wouldn't? She's hot as hell.

"The most important part of making a hero name is coming up with something that will suit you, and let the world know who you are. Don't come up with anything weird of ridiculous."

She passed everyone a whiteboard to write their ideas down. Everyone took the next 15 minutes writing down ideas for heor names. Later on, the first one to share their name was Yuga Aoyama.

"Wow, he's got balls," Sato said.

"My hero name, I CANNOT STOP TWINKLING!!!" Aoyama said holding the whiteboard over his head, "Monanis, you can't deny my sparkles!"