Arc 2 Chapter 4: USJ Disaster

Later on Class 1A was getting ready for something big. They were gonna start rescue drills using their quirks. Izuku was writing down ideas on how he can use his quirk for rescuing.

"Soifiusemyquirktoliftheavyobjectsmaybethepeoplewillbeabletoescapeandsinceicanuseahighoutputforlongamountsoftimeishould"

Ochako noticed this and tapped his shoulder.

"Deku? Deku?" she asked, "Hey Deku!"

Izuku snapped out of his trance.

"Huh? Did I miss something?" Izuku asked.

"No, you were just muttering continuously." Ochako said.

"Oh.. that's a habit of mine,"

"How many times does that usually happen?" Ochako asked.

"Yes," Shoto And Katsuki answered

"Oh yea Midoriya, there's something I wanna ask you," Tsu said, "About your quirk?"

"Yea what is it Asui?" Izuku asked.

"I told you to call me Tsu," Tsu said slightly annoyed.

"Oh right..."

"Anyway, about your quirk, as well as your fighting styles. Your quirk reminds me of All Might." Tsu said.

"Really how so?" Izuku asked.

"Well, you do tend to say smash when you do a super move," Tsu said, "Plus a lot of the smashes derrive from All Might."

"Well, I admired him and he trained me how to use my quirk like him," Izuku said before turning to Todoroki, "And Sho-kun, you say a word about the 'All Might Love Child' theory and I'll tell everyone about your little crush."

Shoto was about to say something but decided to stay quiet.

"Anyway, what's the question about my fighting style?" Izuku asked.

"It reminds me of that one kid I saw on the news three years ago," Tsu said.

"That combined with your quirk makes you a formidable opponent," Aoyama said, "Same with my powerful Naval Laser. A perfect balance of finesse and strength!"

"It's lame if you can't use it for 1 second without getting a belly ache, sweetie." Mina said.

"Anyway, did you take after that kid on the news?" Tsu asked.

"Come to think about it, he even has his freckles too!" Kaminari said.

"Nah, he had a mask on, so it was hard to tell what he looked like," Kirishima said.

"Speaking of costumes," Momo said, "Todoroki, is there something with your costume that makes it useable?"

"Well, my costume is both fire proof and ice proof." Shoto said.

"Interesting," Momo said.

The car came to a sudden stop when something crashed into it. Fortunately it landed somewhere safe.

"What the hell was that?" Izuku asked.

He peeped his head through the window and noticed some people walking over. One of them had hands all over his body.

"Are those?" Kaminari asked.

"Villains!" Tsu said.

"Everyone get off the bus and get to safety!" Aizawa said.

The students started running off. However they were stopped by some kind of black hole. It was a guy with a black flame-like face.

"I don't think so," he said