Arc 2 Chapter 6: Green Tea and Mochi

Merry Christmas everybody. My Christmas gift to you all.

Izuku was whistling while putting dishes away. Inko noticed this.

"You seem happier than usual," Inko said, "Did something happen?"

"Oh nothing really, I just have my first date with Ochako this weekend and," Izuku said before covering his mouth, realizing what he just told his mom.

"No I mean-" Izuku began.

"You shouldn't have opened your mouth kiddo," Nana said with a chuckle.

"There's no way I'm getting out of this is there?" Izuku asked.

"Nope," Nana said, "Cue my daughter's reaction in 3... 2... 1."

Izuku tried to run, but he was stopped by Nana and pushed into Inko who pulled him into a big bear hug shaking him around.

"MY BABY BOY HAS A DATE! I'M SO HAPPY!"

"Mom! Can't breath!" Izuku said.

Nana laughed at this.

"And I thought I gave strong hugs after receiving One For All," Nana said, "I can't wait for her reaction when you two confess to each other!"

"Grandma I love you, but you're not helping."

Later on Friday Night, Izuku was waiting at the mall for Ochako to arrive. He was playing candy crush on his phone.

"Deku!" said a familiar voice.

Izuku turned around to see his crush arriving in a pink blouse with blue jeans, and some makeup on her face. Izuku blushed because of how cute she looked.

"You look beautiful," he said to which she giggled.

"Well you look adorable." She told him.

"Thanks," Izuku said, "It took my mom 10 minutes to do my hair."

Ochako giggled even more. She then took his hand and they started walking. They talked about school and heroes.

"So you write notes on people's quirks, for analysis?" Ochako asked.

"Yep," Izuku said, "Its so I know how to evade those type of attacks while doing herowork. I even wrote some for my own quirk Multiplier."

The two of them did a lot of fun things together such as check out clothing stores and eat at a restaurant. They also went to a photo booth to get their pictures taken. Izuku also noticed someone walking around. He decided to ignore it because it wasn't a big issue.

"Deku, can I ask you something?" Ochako asked, "Were you... bullied a lot when you were young?"

Izuku nodded.

"A lot of people made fun of me for wanting to be a hero despite not having a quirk, and nobody believed in me," Izuku answered sadly, "Even my own father... no, especially my own father didn't have any faith. But that all changed when I met All Might. He saw potential in me and trained me to be a hero without a quirk. And then to my surprise my quirk came."

Ochako hugged him.

"Those people are worse than villains are, trying to shatter someone's dream," Ochako said.

As they were walking around, Izuku noticed the same guy following them.

"Hello there," he said.

Izuku turned around, activating Full Cowling in case he tried anything.

"I've been looking for you all day," the stranger said, "Now that I got you right where I want you... I'd like to sell you some Brooklyn hero merchandise!"