Recap

Plot so far: Izuku Midoriya admired heroes for years. He was excited to see what kind of quirk he had, but unfortunately his hopes were dashed when he was diagnosed as quirkless. People began to bully him, and to make matters worse, his own father had no faith in him. Enraged by what Hisashi said, Inko kicked him out of their lives, and vowed to support Izuku's dream of being a hero.

After Izuku saved his mother from a villain, he caught the attention of the No 1 hero, All Might who later reveals his identity as their neighbor, Toshinori Yagi. He offers to train Izuku with the help of some other pro heroes, and from his predecessor, Nana Shimura, who seemingly survived her big battle against a powerful foe.

Izuku began his first part of training by cleaning up garbage from Degobah Beach, with Nana watching him. Over the course of the training, Toshinori and Inko began to fall in love with each other. Izuku started his second part of training by going to New York with Ryukyu and Nana, meeting up with Gran Torino. He also gained fame by taking down a villain, without using a quirk, under the moniker 'Deku', taking it after someone changed the meaning of the name.

Once Izuku returned to Japan, he discovered that his mother and Toshinori were dating, and received the quirk One For All. His childhood friend Katsuki Bakugo got some sense knocked into him (Literally by Shoto Todoroki) and apologized to Izuku, and they began to rekindle their friendship.

A few days had passed and Izuku started off at a good start in U.A, making tons of friends. He also began to date his crush Ochako Uraraka. One day he found himself floating in the air, and that there was more to One For All than meets the eye.

Characters

Izuku Midoriya: A boy who has admired heroes ever since he was born. He is shown to be very smart, intelligent, and determined to do what's right. He trained for years under the eyes of heroes to be a hero, and was chosen to succeed All Might and receive his quirk.

Quirk: One For All. A quirk that allows him to stockpile energy, therefore enhancing his physicality, strength and speed. Izuku can channel the energy to a single body part, or to his entire body. He can currently use up to 40% without injury. He soon discovered that there are more quirks within One For All that he will one day have to master.

Katsuki Bakugou: Izuku's childhood friend, turned bully after Izuku was diagnosed quirkless. But after some time, Katsuki began to realize what he was doing, and apologized to his friend wanting to repair what was broken. KAtsuki is shown to be brash, stubborn and cocky, but he can be civil and loyal to those who are important to him.

Quirk: Explosion. He can emit explosions from the palms of his hands, using the sweat from his body.

Shoto Todoroki: Izuku's other friend he met when he was younger. He is the youngest son of the No 2 hero, Endeavor. Shoto has had some family issues with his father, trying to turn him into the perfect hero. One day Endeavor went too far and got himself thrown in prison. Because of how much he tore the family apart, Shoto almost considered never using fire, until Izuku convinced him that it was HIS power alone. He has a crush on Momo Yaoyorozu.

Quirk: Half-Cold Half-Hot. Shoto can use fire and ice. PRetty self explanatory.

Ochako Uraraka: Izuku's friend and now his current girlfriend. He actually met her when defending her from Katsuki and his goons. She helped Izuku see the true meaning of the name Deku. Because of this, he uses the name proudly.

Quirk: Zero Gravity. She can make anyone and anything weightless when she touches them with all five of her fingers. However if she does it for too long, she will vomit rainbows. She can also use the quirk on herself.

Toshinori Yagi/All Might: The No 1 hero of Japan. He is now a teacher at U.A. After hearing Izuku's story about how he saved his mother, he discovered potential in the boy and agreed to train him to receive the quirk, One For All. Ever since the day the training commenced, Toshinori has become Izuku's mentor and father figure. He is currently dating Izuku's mother, Inko.

Quirk: One For All. His old quirk that now resides within Izuku. Toshinori can still use the remaining embers within his body.

Nana Shimura: Inko's mother, Izuku's grandmother, and Toshinori's mentor who seemingly survived her big battle against a powerful villain. After putting her two children up for adoption, Inko never gave up hope that she would see her again, although Kotaro, her elder brother, gave up hope and grew a resentment towards heroes. Nana makes it a point to help Toshinori train Izuku in the ways of One For All.

Quirk: Float. This allowed Nana to suspend herself in the air. Mixed with the core of One For All, she was able to fly at fast speeds. While she retains her old quirk, it also resides in her grandson.