Chapter 32

Keanu's pov
I ended the call as quickly as I could,"come on we gotta get you to the hospital!"i said to Katie.i helped her walk to her car since we couldn't obviously take my motorcycle,she sat in the passenger seat while I obviously sat in the driver's seat.i started the car,backed it out of the driveway,and immediately hit the gas petal as I drove as fast as I could to the hospital.

Katie's pov
We arrived at the hospital,thank god.Keanu opened the passenger door and helped me out of the car,he helped walk me towards the entrance."this lady is having a baby!"Keanu said to the nurse at the front desk,she immediately got on the phone.another nurse arrived with a wheelchair,Keanu helped me sit down on the wheelchair."Are you the father sir?"the other nurse asked Keanu,"no,I'm The Godfather of the kid."Keanu said."KATIE!"I heard River yelled,I saw him running in with his siblings and parents."that's the dad."Keanu said to the other nurse,River quickly kissed me on the lips.

Summer's pov
We all anxiously waited in the waiting room

Liberty's pov
Keanu and Rain were playing tic tac toe,god they're weird

Rain's pov
"How are you so good at this game?!"I yelled in frustration,Keanu and I were playing tic tac toe while we were waiting in the waiting room.Keanu shrugged,"guess I'm just that good."he said confidently.

Joaquin's pov
I tapped my leg anxiously,everyone else was worried about Katie and River but I was worried about getting flashbacks of when River was in the hospital."you ok dear?"mom asked me,"I-I'm fine mom."I lied."you're not fine at all kiddo,you only stutter when you lie."dad pointed out,he's right.i exhaled,"I just don't like hospital..."I mumble admitted."oh dear..."mom said,she hugged me while dad patted my back."that's all in the past son."dad said,"your father is right dear,beside:River is still here with us."mom said.i sighed,"you're right....you're right..."I said.

Katie's pov
"Push Mrs.Phoenix push!"the Doctor said,I squeezed River's hand and screamed in pain as I tried my best to push."only one more push Mrs.Phoenix."the nurse reassured me,"Come on baby,you got this."River said.i panted and nodded,"I-I can do this..."I tried to reassure myself.i screamed once more and exhaled,only this time I heard a baby crying.River had tears flowing down his cheeks,"she's so beautiful,just like you sweetie."River said to me.i panted and smiled,feeling relieved that I did it.