Chapter 39

Katie's pov
"You must be Katie Phoenix,Keanu and River told me a lot about you."Kurt said."it's an honor to meet you,I've always wanted to go to a Nirvana Concert,but I never had the time."i said,he smiled."who's this little cutie?"Dave asked,pointing at Lake(who was asleep on my chest in her baby carrier)."this is my daughter Lake."I introduced him to her,"awwww!"Dave said."she looks just like River."Kurt said,I smiled."oh!oh!she should be friends with Franny!"Dave said,"that's actually a great idea,do you mind?"Kurt asked."it would be nice for Lake to have some friends."i said,I gently took her out of the baby carrier and handed her to Dave.he rushed over to Frances,who was playing with her male nanny Cali.

"Katie,I'm really glad you and River are here."Kurt said,"we're glad we're here too Kurt."i said."to be honest,I haven't really had much people to talk to.all I have are Krist,Shelli,Dave,and Cali."he said,I gave him a shocked look."what I'm trying to say is,I want us to be friends.and not just you,but River and Keanu."he said,I smiled.I put my hand on his back,"that would be nice Kurt."i said.he smiled,"where's Lake?"River asked as he walked up to us."playing with Frances and Dave."I replied,pointing at Dave and Frances.he smiled,"how are you Kurt?"he asked."I've been doing better actually."Kurt said,"that's great."River said.