Chapter 23

Chapter 21

" that was the longest walk of my life".

"Holly I told you that we should have taken a cab.".

"Yea I know but that guy was a total jerk".

"Yes he was. But you do know that we could have gotten another cab right".

"Yea but I had no idea that it was this far away".

"We'll we are here no so let's go check in, unpack an then go relax on the beach".

"Ok. Lets go".

We walk through the big glass doors at the hotel. The first thing that I see is a huge surfboard that says WELCOME TO CORAL PLACE and straight when I turn my head towards the front desk there is another surfboard that says CHECK IN --->.

"Cam there is so many surfboards". I whisper to him.

"Yea everywhere I look there is a surfboard".

"I'm going to go to the gift shop later and buy myself a mini surfboard".

We walk up to the front desk and the lady working there looks around the same age as me.

"Hi" says cam.

"Ohh hello" she says blowing a bubble. "How can I help you".

"We are checking in".

"Ok last name please cutie".

"Umm Smith".

"Aww let me guess your first name is camera right".

"Yea".

"Phone number please".

"It's 834-9941".

"Thanks I'll totally call you later baby"

"I'm sorry I'm married".

"It's ok I know you want me".

"I'm sorry but I don't".

"You'll change your mind you'll see" she says playing with her hair.

"Thanks" he says grabbing the keys from her hand.

We walk down the long hall way and again there is another surfboard, this one says elevator.

I hear the ding of the elevator and walk inside.

"Cam what floor are we on".

"Penthouse".

"You've gotta be kidding me. Why cam".

"Because I love you". He says giving me a kiss.

"I already know that you know I would have been happy with a queen or king suit too".

"I know but-".

"Thank you".

"Your welcome babe".

DING

I walk out of the elevator grabbing some bags and walking down the hall.

"Cam what room are we in".

"One sec". He pulls out the card. "It says 1026".

"Ok"

1020,1021,1024,1025,1026.

"There it is 1026".

"Ok let's go in".

He places the little key Card in and the light turns green. He opens the door and my jaw hits the ground.

There is a flat screen tv with a big white couch in the middle a kitchen with a stove and everything.

I feel like a little kid. I run down the hallway and enter the bed room. There is a huge king size bed a bathroom and a balcony.

I walk out the balcony and look at the ocean letting the wind blow my hair around.

I'm standing there staring at the ocean when I feel two hand go on my shoulders. I jump.

"Cameron you scared me". I said slapping him on the arm.

"Sorry. So how do you like it".

"I just don't like it I love it, thank you". I say giving him a kiss on the lips.