Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Crumbling Down

My heart feels like its been ripped out of my body and stomped on right in front of my face. The one thing I loved so much on the verge of death. Dying in front of my very eyes.

"Hello are you guys Mr. And Mrs Smith". A nurse says shaking our hands.

"Yes that's us". Cameron says wiping a tear.

"Well there is good and bad news".

"What's the good news". I blurt out.

"She's going to live but, she might have lung problems in the future like asthma and it will also make her at more of a risk to getting colds".

"Oh thanks god". I say as I burst into tears.

"She will be ready to take home hopefully this weekend we will just want to monitor for a while to make sure nothing else is wrong".

"Can we go see Kyle".

"Oh yea. I almost forgot follow me".

We follow her down the hallway and I see my little baby boy sleeping in his incubator. I pick him up and begin rocking him in my arms.

"He's beautiful honey". Someone says causing me to turn around.

My mom is standing there crying as I hand her Kyle as she begins rocking him in her arms.

"Mom your here". I say giving her a little hug.

"I'm so sorry I missed all of this. Are you doing ok".

"Yea I'm fine just a little sore that's all".

"Where's my little granddaughter I'd thought she would be here with her little brother Kyle".

"No she is in the intensive care kinda".

"What why".

"Because she had lung defects from being premature".

"Oh no holly I'm sorry baby".

"It's fine mom you didn't know".

"Well can we go see her".

"Probably cam to find the nurse please".

"Sure he says before going into the hall and coming back with the nurse".

"Ok here you go". She says leading us down the hall as we stop at the door.

We walk inside and my mom starts crying.

"Mom don't cry she's fine".

"Holly cam I'm so so sorry".

"Don't be mom she's fine she is my fighter".

"I know I know".

"Holly". She says giving me a hug " I'm sorry hon but i gotta go check in but ill come see you later tonight".

"Hey no problem it's fine come whenever"

"Bye buys good luck".

"Thanks".

"Cam I'm starving".

"Same ill to grab some food".

I walk back to the room with Kyle in my hands as I stare out the window. God was looking over Noel today I'm so grateful for Cameron and my two beautiful kids.

___________________________________________________________________

TWO MORE CHAPTERS and the book is Done. Holy cow. I've gone a long way so far but I need your guys help. I'm making a sequel but I have no clue what so ever on what to call it. So I need help. Come up with a name for the next book and comment what you would like it to be called thanks

Cripple ( Janelle_G )

I'm using crutches cause I broke my toe :(