Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Worst Nightmare

"Cameron, Cameron wake up". I say laying in bed.

"Cameron".

"huh, Holly whats wrong".

"everything".

"what do you mean by everything baby".

"I don't know something feels weird".

"like what".

"I already said I don't know".

"well it's 4:00 in the morning so maybe your tierd".

"maybe but I don't think that's it".

"can we worry about this in the morning honey because I am exhausted".

"yea I guess so ,good night Cam sorry for waking you up love you".

"it's ok and I love you to baby".

I give Cameron a kiss and lay down. I try to think about what is in my mind but I don't exactly know. In about five minutes I am fast asleep.

I wake up to the sunlight shining into our bedroom. I get up and notice cameron isn't there so I walk downstairs.

"hey honey how was your sleep".

"good how was yours cam".

"ok except for you walking me up at four o'clock in the morning".

"I'm so sorry something was on my mind and I don't know what it was".

"well here's some food to keep you mind off of it".

"thanks". I say rolling my eyes.

I sat down at the table and took a bite of my omelet.

"Cameron this is delicious".

"thanks".

I finish eating my breakfast and I put my plate in the dishwasher and I sit back down with Cameron.

"so what do you wanna to today holly".

"well I need to go get some food today but other then that nothing, why".

"oh I was just wondering because Jeff wanted me to go fishing with him".

"yea no problem that's ok with me".

"cool I'll be leaving at ten".

" hey Cam I'm going to have a shower".

"ok sounds good ".

I hop in the shower as I start to turn the water on I hear a knock at the door.

"Cameron what do you want".

" I'm going now see you at five".

"ok bye Cameron love you".

"you to baby".

I finish my shower and blow dry my long hazel brown hair. I put on some shorts and a shirt and I go downstairs. I grab my purse and head into my car.

I drive to the closest super market and walk inside. I have a huge shopping list so I am trying to go as fast as I can. I walk down the soup isle and grab some Mr.Noodle soup packs and some chicken noodle soup mix.

I keep walking and head to the meat section to grab some steak and French fries for supper. I am done shopping and I have one full cart of food. I stand in line and I see my friend Crystal from school.

"holly, hi how are you".

"I'm good since when did you work here".

"for four weeks now I needed some extra money".

"oh cool".

"how's Cameron and you doing".

"we're doing great, we moved in together and yea".

"cool guess what holly".

"what".

"I have a boyfriend".

"really i'm so happy for you".

"thanks I gotta get back to work i'll call you someday ok".

"yea we should go shopping or something".

"yea totally bye see you later".

I pay for my stuff which is five hundred dollars. I grab my cart and head out of the store. I walk to my car and put all of the groceries in the trunk. I look at the time on my radio and it is two o'clock already.

I drive to the Oak Vill mall to go shopping for a little while. I enter the mall and go get a StarBucks vanilla bean frappe.

I walk around for a bit and I go into chapters to buy the book Divergent. My friends told me it was the best book ever so I bought it and decided to give it a try.

All of the sudden when I was heading towards Bath and Body Works I felt like I was going to puke. I sat down on the bench for a while but I don't feel any better and I am all dizzy.

Finally after ten minutes of sitting down I decide just to go home. I hop in my car and look at my phone it says that missed call from Cameron.

I call Cameron and he says hey honey how are you?

"I'm ok but I feel sick so I am heading home".

"yea same here I'm on my way home cause Jeff got sick so I will be home in thirty minutes".

"ok I'll see you at home".

"love you".

" I love you too Cam".

"bye".

I hang up the phone and start to drive home and it is starting to get cloudy outside. I drive quickly because I hate driving in rain. I pull up at home and I see Cameron's car on the driveway.

I walk inside and I see Cameron on the couch watching Tv.

"hey Cam".

"oh hi holly".

"how was fishing".

"oh it was good I caught two fish and Jeff caught one".

"that's good".

"how are you feeling baby".

"terrible".

"that's not good".

"I'm going up to bed".

"ok I'll wake you up for supper".

"ok I'll see you then holly".

"yea see you then". I say as I am walking up the stairs. I walk up to our bedroom and put on a pair my pajamas. I lay down on the bed and watch some tv. Then I fall asleep.