Negative Element

After defeating several enemies Kasen and his new companions return to the cave. He sprawls over on a seat. It had been a while since he had fought and his injuries weren't helping.

"So youre a carrier of the corrupt power as well."

"What corrupt power?" Kasen snaps.

"When we found you were radiating a heavy dark aura. We come from a feral lab were they experimented on human and apparition alike. Those creatures out their and those in the city were spawned from this power. It is a dangerous aura known to as 'negative element."

"It fuses with the body," Noel continued. "Drawing power from its host negative emotions, releasing their hatred heart and gives them immense power."

"Their looking to bring forth it's true potential" Reid said. "Those dark creatures are a bi-product made from its aura. We're calling them what they should called, entities."

"There's a terrible price for harboring negative element." Erin spoke. "Overtime you start losing your sanity and eventually your humanity altogether. When negative element takes over the will they enter the stage of corruption and become a stronger form of entity." The feral experimented on how long this procedure took."

"Kasen you harbor that same aura." Reggie states. It's widely believed only negative emotions can bring forth it's powet, but while we were battling the entities you didn't conform to this method. How do you fight while repressing that.

"Im not sure. But if what you say is true this is the same power that destroyed Evenrise. I can't stand around worrying what will happen to me. I need to find who caused this."

"Count me in Erin cheered. She pranced over next to him.

"No point standing around," Noel agreed, standing beside Kasen.

"Why not." Reid made his way over to him. Now they wait for Reggie's answer.

"We share a common goal" he says. "According to the feral the human world, OUR world was to share a similar fate. Deep in this cave is a old manual portal we've been working on. It's a long shot but if we could get it operating we could recalibrate it to take us there. The problem is when you're city was attacked the lower levels became infested with entities, one of them a terrifying monster. we can't access it until it's been dealt with."

"If i clear them out can you take me with you?"

"I don't see why not, just be careful not to overdue it. That wounds still healing."

Kasen nods in agreement and descends to to the lower levels alone.

"Kasen my darling, don't leave me" Erin wanted to after but is stopped by Noel and Reid.

"You can't Erin," Noel protested.

". The negative concentration would destroy us." Reid reminded her.

Erin cries dramatically.

"Dont take this young Appariton too lightly. Reggie urged. "I believe he'll come through."

As Kasen proceeds through the dark corridors of the cave he comes to a narrow crossing. Several stories below lies in dismemberment. One can assume this was what Reggie's was talking about.

After crossing the pathway, entities appear from the floors walls and ceilings that take on the form of bats, bloated rock golems crag rock taking the form of golems and entities Kasen had previously encountered.

His wound aches after defeating the entities. Spending a few years in a coma wasn't helping either. As he rest against the wall a message appears along the ceiling.