United Apparitions

After navigating through the maze of the forest Kasen arrives at a beautiful village. Its houses are made of red wood and marble. A stream curves around through the village, there are decorated fountains that are surrounded by blue and purple dancing lights. 

 Around town are apparitions are helping each other with chores, many wear combat uniforms with 'U.A.' initialed on them. When he is spotted the apparitions stare. A uniformed man and woman approach him with their weapons drawn. 

"Don't take another step out sider," the man ordered. "Who are you, how did you come to this place?"

Kasen couldn't say he killed someone in order to get here.  

"Answer outsider," the woman demanded thwarting her weapon at him.

"He must be one of those Disciples," an apparition citizen shouted, which caused stirring among them. They gathered together and began ranting.

"You've got the wrong idea," said Kasen, he was interrupted by louder outburst by the crowd. 

"Disciple scum, we won't let you turn us into monsters. Your days of wickedness are over."

"Enough!" came the voice of an elderly woman that silences the crowd. They part as she walks past them and to Kasen. She wore a sparkling white and blue dress. Her mid length gray her tied in a pony tail. She had feint blue eyes and a wide face with wrinkles. 

"I am the guardian of these woods," she said in a calm voice. "Are you the one who broke the enchanted barrier?" 

Kasen awkwardly nods.

"You must have urgent news if doing what you had done to to get here. You realize now there is nothing keeping the enemy from attacking."

"Yes, I'm truly sorry," said Kasen. "I'll make sure no tragedy comes to this village, I promise. I was told that this is where I could learn about the Disciples of Chaos. My name is..."

"...Kasen?" said a young woman. Kasen slowly turns and upon seeing her has to blink to make sure he wasn't hallucinating. There she stood wearing Legions stealth combat outfit. She had the same appearance as he remembered.

"V-Vonnie?!" Kasen stammered, as she ran to embrace him. 

"It's really you," She laughed, tears rolling down her cheeks. I knew you were alive. I never doubted you weren't for a second."

"I never doubted either Vonnie." Kasen smiled, as he hugged her back. 

"So you're the one I've been hearing so much about." The old lady replied. "It's a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance. You may call me Hanna."

"Thank you, Hanna. I wish there was a way I could repay you for keeping her safe."

"You mentioned that you wouldn't let any harm come to this village. That should be repayment enough lad. But I'll need all THREE of you for this."

"Three?" Kasen looked around. He assumed Vonnie to be the second, so who was the third."

A menacing yawn came from one of the houses, making some apparitions close their ears. Out came a well built apparition stretching his body, despite his muscular appearance he was Vonnie's age (15). His thick dark hair everywhere, his skin tone on the darker side. His eyes color being a dark violet, he wears a sleeveless black T with baggy black pants and combat shoes, and had odd designs tattooed on his left arm. Who ever this apparition was gave Kasen an uneasy feeling. 

"What'd I miss?" He yawned again, cracking his neck bones.  

"Goodness Xane, must you be so noisy." Hanna shrieked.