Divine Chosen

Recovered, Kasen prepares himself and warns the others.

"Everyone needs to be ready." He told Hanna, Xane, Vonnie and the surrounding soldiers.

"What for?" Vonnie asked.

"I need to get as far from here as possible." Kasen ignored Vonnie's question.

"We'll go with you," Vonnie tried to reason.

"No!" Kasen snapped, making her jump a bit. "Please, stay here."

"Whatever." Xane rolled his eyes.

"If I had known sooner I would've mentioned." Hanna sorrowfully stated.

Kasen acknowledges her then makes a dash into the meadows. Assuming he's the target they'll come after and not the village.

"You didn't kill her." Came Melony from behind him. Her darkened voice have Kasen the chills. "That girl destroyed our home, and almost killed you. She didn't deserve to live. I should've..."

"I need to ask you something." Kasen interrupted her. "Do you remember when I told you that my Negative Energy is purified? Because I don't. "When I fought against Kika no matter how hard I tried I couldn't detect a single spec of negative element from her. You though have more negative energy than any harbor I've encountered so far. So my question is what is YOUR desire?"

After a brief moment goes by Melonly let's our a soft chuckle.

"My desire you ask? Well here's a hint."

Kasen sees a small glimmer in Melony's hand and defends himself as she appeared in front of him, and draws her sword to attack. Kasen snarls at her and she smirked in reply. She then jumps back up onto a nearby tree branch.

"I need to acquire your pure aura." She admitted. "I thought that disgusting Saints Captain would've gotten it done, but Jaun and Yaun showed up and ruined everything. It also was my job to distracted you from the disciples spreading Negative Element, so if you had thought clearing those villages of a few measly entity would've actually drawn out The Disciples your sadly mistaken. I've been leading you to those areas on purpose dumb ass."

"Then that must be why you wanted Kika dead because she was interfering."

"I thought your quest for vengeance would've taken care of it but you're just too weak. No matter she'll be eliminated by another means. But I won't let this opportunity I've waited long enough for go to waste."

"All this just for my Aura? Why go through all this trouble just to get it."

"Reasons you'll never be able to understand. Jyst make this easy for me and don't resist."

"That's enough Disciple servant." A man in his early 50's wearing a fancy Black/Yellow Saint Guard outfit and holding a gold/platinum rod, accompanied by few dozen Saint Guard approaches Kasen and Melony.

"Palmer," Melony grumbled. "Why the hell is he here?"

Kasen remembers seeing several monuments of this man in Beigha and the plains of North Region His nearly bald head, his professional attire, cunning appearance, and gold metal right hand. Kasen remembered battling him in the apparition world. This man had proclaimed to be an ascended being and was certainly no alley.

"We meet again apparition." Palmer spoke in traditional manner. "I apologize for not properly welcoming you to my world and also your mistreatment at the hands of my subordinates. I am Humanities Savoir and Divine Chosen Saint Palmer."

"Saint Palmer huh." Kasen murmured. "I recall you said something about being an ascended being."

"Well of course." Saint Palmer admitted. "As a harbor who has fulfilled my desire I hold tremendous new powers that I could never have achieved during my Desire stage."