The Corrupter

The three apparitions land on a crag in the sky with a bottomless pit below. The sky is a mix of red black and yellow auras. Aerial entities fly throughout the realm. The crag itself leads to worn down palace. On a rock platform high above it is a dark red glow.

"Finally a place that isn't forest, or any of that crap." Xane said.

"Is Chantel here?" Vonnie hoped.

"I'm positive she has her grunts all over this," Kasen replied. 

"Henchmen. My favorite." Xane said sarcastically, as the three began to traverse the crag. 

They arrive at the entrance of the palace which is much larger up close.Nature has reclaimed it as it's wrapped in dead moss and vines. Bridges on higher floors connect areas and most of the roof is rubble on the floor. A loud roar alerts them as dragon shaped entity soars over the palace and brings down foundation from the upper levels. When the rubble falls to the ground it becomes a black ooze that forms reptilian like entities. Though the three have no problem with a few entity, Xane had caused racket with them. 

"That was an annoying introduction, just like heroes." He said trying to get on Kasen's nerves.

"Enough Xane," snapped Vonnie.

"What the hell's goin on?" A feral bellowed coming from the next room over. He had a large appearance, a this beard and fur clothes. An orange/black battle ax was hunched over his shoulder. He looks at the them and stops upon Kasen.

"YOU?!" You're that punk who sabotaged my base with your little girly friends.

Kasen remembered a similar feral who rode a lizard entity and had ambushed him during his Legion exam. 

"Not a tyke anymore are ya?" He chuckled. 

"You weren't lying about grunts," sighs Xane . "This guy is grab bag bozo." 

"You're funny. I'll lace your ears around my neck first." He flaunts by swinging his ax. "Who wants to be split first?" 

"I've got no quarrel kicking your ass a third time," Kasen was ready to fight but was stopped when Vonnie stood in front of him. 

"I got this," she said. "I know you're concerne, but I'm not that Vonnie from the slums. This time I'll protect you." As she confronts him he grumbles at her sight.

"I didn't ask for the pep rally."  

"And I didn't ask for the lard ass, so we're both disappointed," Vonnie replied back. "If I'm correct you're the feral lord Mol." 

"Funny and smart, a rare quality in a woman." Mol smirked. "I do enjoy an appetizer before my meal, just don't spoil my appetite." Mol clutches his onto his ax while Vonnie draws a pair of neon violet sais.

"There names are Beauty and Grace." she said, trying to be serious, but this causes Mol to howl with laughter. Xane does his best to avoid bursting out himself, while Kasen too tries to hold back. She gives them both menacing looks.

  "I really needed that." Mol said wiping the tears from his eyes. "But I still gotta kill ya, so lets see you dance cheer leader!" Vonnie jumps back as Mol brings his ax crashing down and reducing the floor to rubble. He keeps going at her demolishing the area with each swing. Kasen become more anxious as the fight continues, while Xane yawns in boredom. Mol's next attack knocks Vonnie off balance. 

"Time to die!" Mol shouted, as he brought his ax down on her. The collision creates an orange aura explosion. "Gwahaha, how was THAT girly!" 

"How was it supposed to be," Vonnie replied, who stood behind him unscathed.