Human/Divine

The three have no time to rest when they've already been tasked with several assignments around the city which include pest control, settling debates, safe delivery of items, or finding missing ones, and body guard.

After completing the morning assignments three have little resting time before being slammed with more. After those are finished as they walk through the halls of Legion a young man in his later teens wearing a classy blue/white outfit lightly waves them. He definitely looked like he enjoyed the finer things by well groomed appearance, and flashy smile.

" Ashli," He said in a deep tone. "It's me Kyle from yesterday?"

"Hel-loo." Kika giggled taking a fancy to Kyle's demeanor.

Kasen wasn't sure if this guy was for real. He couldn't see anyone just chatting up Ashli.

"Congratulations on the exam. I thought since I'm around for a few a while that I'd take you around the city."

Kasen can barely contain his urge to laugh out loud.

"I highly doubt she'll..."

"Very well," she replied, leaving Kasen mortified as they leave together. Kyle looks back at Kasen and smirks before they turn a corner.

Kasen still trying to grasp the situation is suddenly grabbed and dragged by Kika to a nearby resting area.

"This is nice?" Kika stretches her body.

"Sure," Kasen replied softly. His mind bothered by Kyle.

"Oh stop it," Kika snaps. "Who cares if Ashlie has an admirer it doesn't change the fact that you're my favorite friend."

Kasen laughed. "Well that's a load off my mind."

"Um Kasen, are you jealous because you...admire Ashli?" Kika asks anxiously.

"What?" He shrieks , as his face turned red.

"You can tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone."

"Ugh, do you promise?"

"Yes," Kika's eyes beamed in anxiety to hear his answer

"No," Kasen stated bluntly.

"Kasen you jackass!" she yellex, spitting her tongue out which made Kasen laugh more.

Their laughter is interrupted when a small group of apparitions surround them.

"Well, if it isn't the hot shot slum and his tramp," said one of them.

"I think you're the tramp," Kika whispered to Kasen.

"Just two of em? Not as fun."

"Bullies? Aw man." Kika sighed.

"We've been with Legion for years. we've done so much for this place and haven't received a thanks. You three come from nowhere and like that have been made an independent team? You think I'll let you look down on us?"

"But, you're taller than us," Kika reasoned. "Technically we look up to you."

"Stupid girl, I've had enough of your smartass comments." An apparition from here blindside with all of his might hits Kika in here temple region. Kasen looks in horror as the force the impact vibrates through the area.

A moment that seemed like forever went by. The one who struck Kika snickers, however Kika remained standing but looked dazed. The apparition who hit her begins to grit when intense pain pulsed through his hand. He yells in agony when he sees his hand shattered making. Kika looked at the yelping man as though she just noticed him. Kasen will then send him hurling into a nearby fountain..