Divine Chosen: Part 2

Before Kasen can even fathom the situation he feels a intense force shatter his rib cage, causing him to vomit blood as he is sent hurling to the ground. Try as he might Chantel's meager jab threw his body out of commission he could only moan and cough in agony.

"Kasen!" Vonnie cried out, as she, Xane and Hanna arrived, and saw him in his incapacitated state. Attempting to go and heal him Chantel appears in front of her and with a slight force of her power sends Vonnie crashing into a nearby tree.

"Ah. Lady Chantel." Palmer humbly spoke. "You must be finished with damage control?"

"There won't be any unauthorized attacks here, and the Disciples who were acting oot have returned to Murka." She answered. "But don't you have other matters to attend. All that's left is to teach my 'Little Thief' a lesson."

"As you wish. I hope we meet again apparition boy." He says to Kasen as he and his remaining Saint Guard retreat.

"Chantel what is the meaning of this?" Hanna shrieked.

"To get it through your heads that you can't defeat The Disciples." Chantel replied. "This resistance are nothing bit cattle to the slaughter."

"Can't be defeated eh? I think I like those odds." Xane pops his knuckles and neck and rushes at her, attacking with a straight punch that Chantel catches. She then flips him over to the ground and heel drops him in his chest which knocks the wind out of him.

"You're not even worth killing for sport." Chantel kicks Xane aside.

Rycko attacks her next using a majestic blue broadsword. Chantel dances around his attacks. She appears behind him and elbows his spine which throws his back out. Haley shoots a volley of arrows at Chantel but she deflects them with a single swipe of her hand.

"Be wary child," Hanna urged. "Chantel is Divine Sent. She wont be defeated by standard tactics."

"Thanks for the tip," Xane gasped as he stood to his feet.

Vonnie uses the time to heal Kasen as does Haley to Rycko.

"That looks more the proper place for you." Chantel glances atvKasen who glared back at her. "Your efforts are nothing more than what your petty imaginations believe them to be. This the reality of it inferior apparitions. All you can do is wait till the Divine Gate is assembled, and even then it will be futile. This is your only option. Or do I need to make myself clear again?"

"So this is how far you've fallen Chantel?" Cried Hanna . "The Divine Like are responsible for this mess yet you seem to blame everyone but them and you've allowed yourself to fall prey to corruption."

"Don't try to act innocent." Chantel argued back. "There's just as much blood on your hands as. In war, there's always collateral damage. Why won't you realize they are the tru enemy, not The Disciples of Chaos. The difference between you and I is that I actually fight back."

"But you know what will happen if there's a war in the Divine Lands," Hanna tried to reason. "All of existence may perish."

"...The way its meant to be" Chantel's voice became soft toned. "Palmer believes the strongest of humanity will live on after all creation is destroyed. I figured him smarter than than the average human but I suppose ignorance is bliss. When the Divine Gate is links to the realms I'll seek the Divine Like and finish them we were supposed to."

"You're a fool," Hanna shrieked. "It took many Divine Sent to seal them within the realm. Even you should know facing them alone would be futile."

"I'm not THAT Chantel anymore. The one that you always babied, scolded, and always prevented me to live up to my potential. The truth is that you were always afraid of me."