//9//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️❤️❤️
___________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

I'm nervous right now would be an understatement. I still can't believe I'm going on a date with Sidharth.... Just thinking about him gives me a whole damn zoo in the pit of my stomach... I have an hour left before Sidharth comes to pick me up so I should start getting ready now...

I got inside the shower and shaved my body. I washed my body twice with lavender-scented body wash... I towel dried my body properly before applying moisturizer... I went to my closet and wore a lacy bra and matching lace thong...

As for makeup, I put nudes eye shadow, mascara and nude lipstick. I walked to my full-length mirror....I look elegant yet sexy. I really like this look...

With this

A knock on the door sounded and I went to open the door

There he is, wearing a black dress pant, a blue shirt and looking sexy as hell... He is breathtaking I have to admit it. He looked me from top to bottom and came forward, snaked his arms around my waist and smashed his lips on mine...
I kissed him back with equal intensity... He licked my lips for entrance but I denied him...

He bought his hands to my side then to my ass....He spanked my ass, hard and I gasped with pleasure..He took the opportunity to deepen the kiss... He kicked the door close with his foot before slamming me on the door...

We kissed until we both are out of breath. "Sei Bellissima. perfetto",

he said huskily, looking directly into my eyes...

(You are beautiful. Perfect)

"Huh", I asked stupidly, still affected by the kiss... He chuckled at me in his impressively husky voice... I clenched my thighs together to stop the wetness trickling down my inner thighs...

"We should go before I take you right here", I nod but I wouldn't have minded if he would have done that... With one more kiss, I locked the door and went to his car...

The ride wasn't interesting but it wasn't boring either...Both of us are savouring this silent. I don't know what he is thinking right now. I would give my every to know what's going inside his head...

We arrived at a fancy Italian restaurant named La Bottega Dei Sapori.

"La Bottega Dei Sapori", I read the name. The sentence sounded a little bit awkward on my tongue and I can only wish that I haven't butchered it... I turned towards him...

"What does it mean?", I asked him... He came beside me and put his hands on my lower back...We started walking inside... It's really beautiful from inside... I mentally relaxed that I don't look out of place... It would have been rather awkward if I would have decided to wear casual clothes.