//31//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's pov

I tapped my foot anxiously as I felt everyone doing my hair and makeup...
I don't know who is doing my makeup and who is doing my hair as my eyes are close...

I can't believe I'm finally getting married. It's been two months since Sidharth has asked me to marry him... Sidharth didn't want to wait to finally make me his wife but some problems occurred in his father's company at that time..

Sidharth and his brother look
after the company together but sidharth has to go out of States to solve the problem as Lexi was in the last stage of her pregnancy... Adrian didn't want to take the chances so he asked Sidharth to go and sidharth agreed...

In these month kathy that bitch in jail for lying and putting wrong things on Sidharth.... When frist time I go to her grandpa and say everything ... He didn't believe me but after that I request him to check cctv Footage of his office outside as Sidharth had told him... He and that bitch was talked there...

That time 5yrs ago when Sidharth asked him to see cctv footage he didn't
Agree but after lot of request he agree to me...

After that bitch in jail.. Sidharth have his
Doctor licence back... We both work in same hospital happily...

Lexi gave birth to two beautiful twins named Rico and Rocco... They are the most beautiful newborn I have ever seen... One look and you can tell that they look exactly like their father..

Ever since they are born, the house is in chaos... Everyone fights with each other to hold them and at last, it was decided that there will be a time table according to which everyone gets the chance to play with them...

For me, the best moment was when sidharth picked them up in his arms, the twins looking like bunnies in his giant arms...

The only sad thing about the last months is that we didn't have sex...

At first, I was making him suffer but after some time he told me that he wants to marry me as soon as possible and that he wants to wait until we get married...
I reluctantly agreed and I regretted accepting his decision...

I finger myself thrice a day but what my pussy craves is a big, fat cock inside her... I tried to convince him to fuck me but he wouldn't bulge...

I even tried to seduce him and that ended up with him moving out of our room to a different room so he wouldn't give in to temptation...

To put it simply I'm sexually deprived...
I can't wait to finally get my paws on him after the wedding... I liked my lips thinking about his dick pounding into my pussy furiously...

"My my you look extremely gorgeous Bella", Rosa's voice brought me back to reality... I can't believe I'm fantasizing about fucking him while I'm getting ready for the wedding...

I cursed under my breath as feel the wetness between my legs... This isn't the time for me to get horny...

"Thank you Rosa", I gave her my sweetest smile which she returned...

Antonio his dad entered the room.

"It's time", he announced and nodded for Rosa to go out... I covered my face with a veil.

"You look gorgeous, Bella", he commented and gave a quick hug...

"Are you ready?", I looked at him and nodded with a small smile... He kissed my forehead before linking my arms with him...

I took a deep breath before we stepped out... I wanted to get married in their backyard and sidharth said he is okay with it...

They have decorated the garden with flowers and all, I hardly recognize it but it's looking perfect...just as I imagined my dream wedding...

I looked forward and my eyes found his. My breath caught in between my throat... He looks extremely magnificent. Dressed in a Cream colour Sherwani looking so so handsome... He has grown a beard, not much...just a little, like how I love it...his hair is styled neatly...

A soft song is playing in the background

A soft song is playing in the background. It felt like an eternity as I walked towards him. All the audience is long forgotten. It's just him and I at the moment...

Finally, I reached him, his perfume instantly waffled through my nose... I took a long deep breath to control my raging hormones...

I must be the only bride who is feeling horny after breathing the scent of her soon to be husband's perfume...

I'm now regretting not finger fuck myself in the morning as I felt my pussy leaking her essence at a very alarming rate...
I'm a little afraid that he may be able to smell my arousal...

I clenched my thighs as if to stop the flood between my legs... I totally zoned out during the wedding... I'm thankful that I broke my daydreaming at the right time when I heard Sidharth saying "you're looking so beautiful my baby".
While a tieing the chain around my neck..

I looked into Sidharth's eyes as We looked into each other's eyes as the priest pronounced us as husband and wife..

......

After we get married... Here couple dance in going on me and sidharth is in center of garden...

"I love you Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth shukla", sidharth said as he put his forehead on mine...

"I love you too Mr. Sidharth shukla ", I said I brought him close for a kiss.

We kissed as our hands snaked around each other and then and there I knew that he is my heaven which fills me with its warmth. The end...

Shehnaaz's pov end...

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Sidharth's pov..

Finally we are married.... Finally she is mine with all laws, morals and everything...

My heart... My diavola..

"tonight is going to fun" I whisper in my Shehnaaz ear..

.....
__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Ek hi chapter bacha Hai vah me kal update karungi...

Mujhe pata hai iss story Mein Sidharth American hai fir bi me Indina shadi hi karaungi.. 😁

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna