//28//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV...

He really did it for me, I thought as I broke down in his arms, crying. "Shhh", he tried to soothe me but I cried harder. For five years he was miserable too... I thought he didn't love me but he loved me too...

Sidharth hugged me close to him and I didn't hold back the sob that racked through my body... He cradled me into his chest like a mother cradles her newborn baby... It seems like hours when I stopped crying...

"Why didn't you told me before?", I said hiccupping, still clinging onto him...
I don't want to leave his arms just yet...

"Because I knew you'd have come with me... And she is keeping eye on me..
You said you wanted to become a doctor because that is the only way you'll feel close to your parents so how can I take that away from you?", Sidharth said, bringing me closer to his body...

I hugged him tightly, afraid that he'll pull back... He understood what I'm thinking so he wrapped my legs around his waist and cradled my head in the crook of his neck...

For the first time in the past five years, I felt safe and content.? ?

"Don't leave me like that again", I sniffled, nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck... I was afraid that I may be heavy and he'll get tired but he doesn't seem to mind it so I didn't say anything...

"I'll never leave you again... I've lived my life without you and it was like living in hell... I don't want to experience that ever again ", I felt a little relieved that he felt the same way as me... Life without him was like hell for me too...

"Why didn't you come back after I graduated? Why come back after three years after my graduation?", this is bugging me ever since he told me everything... I understand why he left but he should have come back when I graduated...

"I did", he said softly. "huh?", I looked at him in confusion...

"I did come back on the day of your graduation but I found out that you have already moved... I tried to find you but failed", he said sadly...

Now that I remember he is right... I had moved into this city days before graduation and on the graduation day, I made sure to left as soon as possible... If only I'd have stayed I will have been able to meet him sooner...

"Sorry", I said as I nuzzled back
have another choice, well he had other options...to tell me everything.

I'd have left with him but he is right that if he hadn't left I wouldn't be here and I would have always had a slight regret for not achieving my goals... I understand where he is coming from...

"In which hospital you're working now?", I asked him curiously as I want to know where he has been working for the past five years...

Sidharth smiles sadly at me before replying, "Mr Parker had terminated my doctor's license".

I looked up at him in shock, "did you know that it is going to happen?".

"yes, the moment he asked for resigning
I knew he'll terminate my license... I was accused of sexually assaulting a student after all.", Sidharth said... He had sacrificed his dreams to let me complete mine...

I am now feeling bad that he had to let his dreams go for me..  He didn't express it but I know how much he liked his job... The way he interacted with patients, his eyes would lit up whenever he'd discuss his experiences...

I put my forehead on his... For the past five years, I've been crying out that I lost everything but he was the one who really lost everything. At least I had my job to keep me going but he has
nothing...

I can't imagine how hard it must be for him to live knowing that he can never step inside in the hospital as a doctor ever again...

My brain is screaming at me to not forgive him so easily but my heart is screaming to forgive him... A part of me wants to listen to my brain but the other part won...

"That bitch going to regret her every
action... She will pay for it...let's go that mr parker tell him the whole truth" I said angrily..

"No.. I don't want those people in my life again... I have you back... You have your dream... That's enough for me...  I don't want anything in my life" Sidharth said while placing his face in my neck... Like a baby...

I know he don't want to talk about that Topic... Do I change it... I have made a mental note to make that slut pay for what she did...

"Come home with me", he said after some time...

"I can't", his expression becomes sad and I added... "Because of Nick, I can't come with you but you can come with me".

"Okay", he agreed and smiled at me. I have to part from his as I have to check up on the patient...

Sidharth stayed inside my office though. He said he'll wait for me here and we'll go to my home together. . I quickly did my job and we left the hospital...

I nervously opened the door as I don't know how Nick will react to Sidharth being here but my eyes bulged out as Nick hugged Sidharth and welcome him home...

"Nick weren't you angry with him?",
I asked.

"I was that's why I punched him yesterday... I was angry that he hurt you but I wanted both of you to get back together", he shrugged like it's no big deal and I narrowed my eyes at him. Fucking traitor...

Sidharth looked at him in amusement... I told them to sit in the living room as I prepare dinner and they complied happily... They talked as I made dinner and I smile as I look at them bonding with each other...

It feels like our family is completed and I can tell Nick thinks the same by the look in his eyes...

After dinner, we all watched TV till midnight before turning for the night as tomorrow is Saturday...

"Good night mom", Nick wished me, kissing on my cheeks before moving on to Sidharth..

"Good night dad”, Sidharth stood frozen for a second before hugging Nick with a big smile on his face...

My heart melted looking at them both...
I can't deny that we make a good family together... The thought itself brings warmth to my heart... And just like that, the broken pieces of my heart mended itself...

It's absurd how your heat builds a wall against it to protect itself but it comes crumbling down just being in the vicinity of the person you love...

Sidharth looked at me with a dark look in his eyes. "Get your mind out of the gutter. You're not allowed to touch me for the time being", I told him...

"Okay", he agreed but the bulge in his pant says otherwise... I turned my back to him and smirked as I made my way to my room, leaving him to follow me...

"This is going to be an interesting night", I thought as I entered my room...

*****

New story

New story...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna