//16//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Sidharth's POV...

"Please make me cum", Shehnaaz pleaded in a very soft voice...

"How do you want me to make you cum sweetheart?", I asked, teasingly touching the outer lips of her pussy...
She shudders, rolling her hips to make her clit press against my fingers but failing miserably...

"Do you want me to make you cum on my tongue or on my cock", I continued without waiting for her response...

"Both please", that was what I needed to continue... Slowly, very slowly I pulled her skirt up... Shehnaaz wiggled her ass to speed up which earned her a smack on her ass...

"ow", she flinched in surprise...

"Stay still", I ordered to which she simply nodded...

Getting on my knees I slide her panties off and shoved them in my pocket...
I forced her knees apart and she spread them more to give me access...

"Bend over", shehnaaz was quick to follow my order... I spread her ass cheeks and the sight before me made me groan...

Her pink pussy lips are glistening with her juices... It was like she was tempting my hungry dick to dip in her... My cock twitched inside my pant like it wants to set free and sunk in its home, which is her pussy...

I put my face closer to her pussy and blew on it... She wiggled her hips, shoving her ass back, trying to get her pussy closer to my face, but I held her hips to stop her movements...

I kissed up her thigh to her inner thigh... I could feel the heat coming from her pussy and I want to feast her like a hungry beast but I have to tease her first... She kept trying to push her pussy towards me but my hold on her ass wouldn't let her...

"Beg", I teasingly blew more got air on her pussy...

"fuck, please", sana squirmed some more but I didn't let her move closer to my face...

"Be specific in what you want gattina (kitten)", I want her to beg some more before I give her what she wants...

"Please lick my cunt..my cunt dieing for your hot tongue sir...please lick my slutty cunt", she said in a seductive voice, her voice three-octave lower... Her dirty talk can easily make me cum...

"Such a dirty mouth", I spanked her ass with a hard smack before diving into the heaven between her legs...

I let my tongue roam around her pussy lips, then lick her pussy lips gently...
I ran my tongue all over her pussy, lightly... then more firmly, along her slit and over her lips...then letting my mouth touch her pussy and pressing more with my tongue, sliding it between her lips...

I then slipped my tongue inside her hot cave and her flavour burst on my taste bud...she tastes a little like strawberries...

My fingers stroked her wet pussy, coating her wetness on my fingers before sliding two fingers in... My tongue and fingers stroked her inner walls... She pushed my face more towards her...

Shehnaaz started rotating her hips along with the movement of my tongue and fingers.... Her hips started jerking, indicating she is close... I slid my hands up her stomach to her breast...

Opening the buttons, I pulled her bra down, letting her tits free before pulling at her nipples... It took her over the edge when I flicked my tongue on her clit rapidly...

"ohhhh", she moaned, hips bucking as she cum hard... I lapped at all the juice she released... I stood up and forced her to look over her shoulder... As she did I kissed her, plunging my tongue inside her mouth, letting her taste herself on my tongue. She moaned into the kiss...

I quickly remove my pant and let it slide down to my ankles along with my boxers... My cock sprung free... Stood proudly like a soldier, ready to take fight enemy... In my case, the soldier is going to claim his reward after victory...

I rubbed my length up and down on her pussy."please", she moaned when I slap my cock on her clit...

"Please what babby?", she started grinding her hips, trying to slide my dick in her pussy but I didn't let her...

"please fuc...oh fuck", I didn't let her complete her sentence. I slammed my dick in her wet pussy before she can complete the sentence...

I pulled my cock out slowly then slide it back in... I didn't fuck her hard... Not yet..

"How do you want me to fuck you diavola?", I tucked at her nipple...

She looked at me over her shoulder with pure lust in her eyes, "fuck me hard Sidharthhh"

"That's my girl", with that I pounded her pussy as hard as I can, which is really hard... Her insides will be raw when I'll be over with her...

I grounded my cock inside her..
which resulted in my cock hitting her G-spot...

I ground my hip some more and she moaned a very deep guttural moan...

Taking one of her legs, I put it on the table... The new position allowed me to fuck her harder... She bucked her hips, matching the tempo of my thrusts with her own... I like the fact that she is so responsive to my simplest touch...

"Yesss...oh God yes, Sidharthhh...fuck don't stop", she slipped her fingers between her legs, her fingers massaging her clit in a round motion... The way she started clenching around me I know she is close... So I increased my tempo, wanting to cum along with her...

She squeezed my dick with tight pussy which sends me over the edge, "oh fuck... Oh, Shehnaaazz".

I came moaning her name and she came with me, my name rolling on her tongue again and again...

When I spilt every drop of my cum deep inside her pussy, I turned her around before smashing my lips on her which she opened when our mouth met... Letting my tongue slide inside her mouth.....  After calming down, we both get dressed... It was already time to go home so we left immediately...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna