//24//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV...

"Come inside", I invited Mark in... Nick was leaving as he came inside the house... Nick greeted Mark then left shortly after...

"I came to ask you if you're still going to the party", Mark asked me...

"Yeah I'm going", I told him but I totally forgot about it and if he hadn't reminded me again, I'll not be able to remember...

"Alright I'm leaving now", I nodded as I left the house with him... I get inside the car before leaving for the hospital...

I have got the position of the head surgeon and I'm proud of it... The day went like any other day... I was busy with surgery and checking up on recovering patients... And in my free time, I read and learn new things....

It was already late when I finished my last surgery and I already got a phone from Nick asking when I will be home...
I told him I'm leaving now to which he said that if I'm not at home in fifteen minutes he is going to come to get me...

I smiled as I cut the call... Just as I picked up my purse someone knocked on the door...

"Come in", a nurse poked her head inside before she came in... From what I can remember she is an intern here... I don't know her name as I don't work with interns...

"There is an emergency... We got a heart patient... He had an attack and from his condition, he will need surgery but all the doctors are already busy so Dr. Smith
suggested you", she blurted out in one breath...

"Why didn't Dr Smith take the surgery?", I asked as I put my hair in a bun...

"he was going to perform the
surgery but we got another patient
so he suggested that you take the surgery as you have specialization in heart", I nodded as I told her to give the details on the patient...

"He had a heart attack and according to Dr Smith, we'll need to perform XYZ Surgery", I zoned out as she gave me the patient's name as it wasn't relevant to the surgery... I repeated the surgery process once in my mind...

"Okay, is the operating room ready?", she nodded yes...

"Everything is ready... You just have to perform the surgery", I read the patient's condition properly from the report she handed me...

"I like your dress Dr shehnaaz", she said and then blushed afterwards as she murmured an apology... I laughed and thanked her...

I looked down at my dress. I'm wearing a dress which reaches my knees. It is in peach colour and it fits my curves properly and enhances my curves, plus the lab coat gives it more Of a sexy look... I'm wearing matching peach pumps and nude makeup to complete the look...

I dress up sexily to feel confident. Confident that burst into flames that night. Dress ups give me fake hope of confidence but I'm used to it... Everyone in this hospital complements me for my beauty and brain but they don't know what is hidden inside... A broken girl...

"What's your name?", I asked as my thoughts are starting me to remind him..

"Liliana", she said...

"nice name", I commented as I entered the operating room... We entered from the other door instead of the door which has a waiting area for the family of the patient...

The patient is connected to the machine and without further ado, I started the surgery...

It took me two hours to finish but the surgery was successful... I didn't get to look at the patient's face as half of his face covered in the oxygen mask...

As a doctor, I have to tell the family about the patient's Condition so I took off my mask and gloves and washed my hands properly before going out...

I froze mid steps when I saw the family of the patient in the waiting area... The last person I want to see is in front of me... Sidharth and his family...

I quickly composed myself as I approached them... They all looked up as they hear me walked up to them... I made sure not to look towards him...

"The surgery was successful Mrs shukla... Mr shukla will be able to recover in a few weeks", I informed her in a professional tone... I can feel his gaze burn the side of my face... That's when it registered in my mind that I'll have to deal with his presence for the next few weeks...

I can't deny the fact that somewhere in my mind I'm happy to see him and excited to see him daily for a few weeks but I quickly blocked that part of my mind..

From all of their faces, I can tell that they are shocked to see me here as well... But the shock faded away in a few minutes and they all looked happy to see me...

Mrs shukla took a step towards me and I caught on what she is going to do so I took two steps back as she tried to hug me... She looked at me with a hurt expression but then it turned into one of understanding... She took step back with a sad expression and it tugged at my heart but I forced myself to stay rooted to where I am...

This woman was the woman whom I called mom once but now I don't want to face her... Her son has hurt me so much so that I had cried myself to sleep every night for the last five years...

"Mom", I looked from where the voice came...

"Nick I told you to stay at home didn't I?", I crossed my hands in front of me as my motherly instinct took over, totally forgetting that there are others present...

"And I told you that I'll come here if you're not at home in fifteen minutes and it's over two hours", he imitates me and crossed his hands over his chest...

I sighed, "go wait for me inside my office... I'll be there after I finish here", he was unconvinced but he nodded anyway...

Just as he was leaving, his eyes fell on Sidharth and his expression turned gloomy... I gulped as he looked scary at that time and all the hell break loose when he punched Sidharth straight on his jaw...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna