//26//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV...

This week has been a hell for me as I had to do everything in me to avoid Sidharth but he seems to be everywhere I turn... He is hell-bent on talking to me and I'm hell-bent on ignoring him...

His mother has tried to approach me and I managed to efficiently cut her off but I started to feel guilty right away...

I groaned as I took a U-turn as I saw sidharth walking towards me... Ignoring his calls for me, I hide inside the women's washroom...

I don't know what his problem is... Does he not get that I don't want to talk to him ever again?

'A big fat lie.' My subconscious screamed inside my head...

Let me rephrase my question... Does he not get that I'm ignoring him?

you're not ignoring him, you're running from him". My subconscious butted again, painting her perfectly manicured nails...

I wanted to slap her and to slap her I'll have to slap myself so I let it go and blocked her from my mind...

The real problem here is that I had cried myself to sleep in the last five years but since that night I saw Sidharth again I have not read a single tear before sleeping, well my eyes may not have been crying but my pussy is shedding tears... Tears of joy..

My pussy has been as dry as a desert in the last few years but his return has caused a flood inside my panty... It's as if I'm an animal who has found a possible mate and my body is preparing me to mate...

Like what the fuck? Didn't my body know that it's not going to happen? I'll never let Sidharth touch me ever again...

'Lies...lies...and lies'. My subconscious commented mockingly...

"What did I lie about?" I scowled at her...

"That you'll not let him touch but we both know one touch from him and you will spread your legs in a heartbeat"

I hate to admit that she is right... One-touch, just one touch from him and I know I'll cave in, that is why I'm ignoring him and that caused me to be sexually frustrated...

You must be thinking that I should go and find another man to satisfy me and yes I can go to another man but my body craves his touch only...

It is like he has hacked my body and took over control of it... It's been an hour since I locked myself in the bathroom and I think it's time for me to get to work instead of playing cat and mouse with Sidharth..

I opened the door and first check the corridor and I dashed to my office once the coast is clear...

Everyone around me gave me weird glances as I walked passed them...or more like ran passed them... I must be looking stupid... Half running and a half walking...

I sighed in relief once I was inside the safety of my office... I can't believe what extent I'm going to him...

I cringe when I looked at my desk... It looks like everything on the table is hit by a hurricane... My mind was too focused on Sidharth to notice that I'm doing a shit work at keeping my desk clean...

I don't have any surgery today and I have already checked up on the patients so I'm free the whole day till I have to do last round to check up on the patients but that is before I leave so I started cleaning my desk and rearranging things...

I was arranging the last item
which is some files when someone opened and entered my office... I didn't look up as I know that only Nick and Mark...

Nick is at school so the only one left is Mark. "Mark, how many times do I have to tell you to knock before you enter?".

I looked up when I heard the click of the lock and came face to face with an angry Sidharth...

"Who the fuck is Mark?", sidharth growled in anger, the veins on his neck popping and they look extremely delicious that I want to trace each of them with my tongue...

Fuckk shit what are you thinking shehnaaazz...

I gulped when my eyes met his... His pupils are five shades darker then it's the original colour... His dark brown eyes are now pitch black...

I was about to explain myself when I got back to my senses.... I don't owe him shit so I won't explain myself to him...

"It's not any of your business so please see yourself out", I said pointing towards the door... When he didn't move from his spot, I walked passed him to open the door for him...

But before my hands touch the door handle, I felt him turning me around before slamming me against the wall...

"Who. Is. Mark?", Sidharth asked me, greeting his teeth in anger...

"I won't tell you", I raised my chin up to prove my point... Suddenly, he smirked at me and I eyes him warily...

"No?", he asked again and I shook my head no... He came closer and whispered into my ears,

"then I'll have to make you tell me". I know where this is going so I immediately shook my head no...

"I'll tell you", I sighed when sidharth pulled his upper body back to look at me. He raised an eyebrow for me to continue...

"You remember I told you about my ex-boyfriend?", he simply nodded. "He's Mark", I watched as his eyes turned dark again...

"You're back with your ex-boyfriend?", Sidharth snarled at me... I looked at him like he has grown two heads...

"What?... Of course not... He is happily married and has a beautiful daughter too", he visibly relaxed at that...

"Now that you've got your answer get out of here", I said, pointing at the door with my chin...

I desperately want him to leave as his close proximity is causing my pussy to pulsate at my heart rate... If he doesn't leave soon, I'll jump on him like a horny bitch and that is going to add up to the mess...

"No", he refused to leave...

"No?", I asked flabbergasted...

"No, I'm here to talk and I'll leave only after I'm done talking to you", Sidharth told me...

"Talk then", I crossed my hands put some distance between us... Not that it makes any difference... His lower half is pressed on me and I can feel his very hard cock through the slacks he is wearing and I'm afraid that he can feel how wet I am even without him touching me..

"How have you been?", he asked and I blink once...then twice and anger washed over me...

"How have I been? I have been fucking miserable for five fucking years and instead of explaining to me the reason why you've done that to me, you're asking how have I been?", I snarled as I punched his chest repeatedly...

"I did that for you", Sidharth said softly and my hands stopped assaulting his chest...

"For me? You hurt me and you're saying that you did that for me? Does it make any sense?", by now I'm full-on crying, not caring that he is seeing me so miserable...

"I did that for you" Sidharth again repeated as he put his forehead on mine...

"Explain", I said hiccuping and he did...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna