//29//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

Ever since Sidharth moved in I have been constantly teasing him... At night I'll smash my ass against his cock and it'll twitch in response almost immediately...

Whenever I walk past him I'll make sure to brush against him sensually... I'll wear short shorts which barely cover my ass and don't wear panties underneath and I'll bend over, acting like I'm picking something up and made sure to flash my half-covered pussy to him...

I'm enjoying making him miserable... Poor Sidharth has been jacking off daily so he doesn't get blue balls...

How do I know? Well, I may have been spying on him when he jacks off but that's not the point... The point is that when I hear him moaning my name when jacks off, I feel a surge of power inside me knowing that I affect him that much...

I know that sidharth's going to punish me ten times worse than the teasing but do I mind? No...

Do I want him to punish me? Hell yeah... I crave his dominance...the right moment to hunt me down like a predator.

"You ready?", Sidharth's voice broke me out of my thoughts...

"Yeah", I replied and looked myself in the mirror once before going out... Sidharth looked me up and down, his gaze lingering on my breasts a little longer...

"You look beautiful, diavola", his voice sending shivers down my back... I miss this name from his mouth.... My nipples immediately responded to his voice, hardening against the fabric of my cloth...

His eyes immediately flickered down to my breast and they visibly darkened after seeing my hard nipples...

I know he'll be able to see my nipples coz I'm not wearing a bra as the dress is made of silk and I don't want it to look bad by wearing a bra...

I looked up and bit my lips suggestively which made him groan... Abruptly he turned around and walked out murmuring, "I'll wait for you outside".

I laughed at his retreating figure before following him downstairs where Nick was waiting rather impatiently...

"Mom I'm waiting for three hours for you to get ready ", Nick sighs dramatically and I glared at him...

I got ready in a half-hour at most but he just has to make it dramatic. "Don't make me punish you, mister", I warned him as I pinched his ear and he screamed like I'm sucking his soul out of his ear...

"Did I mention that you look extremely beautiful today?", he said with a cheeky smile that melted mem..

I let go of his ear and whispered a "No" before kissing his forehead.. He returned my kiss on the forehead and I hugged him tightly...

"My baby boy is all grown up now", I said pulling back from the hug and cupping his cheeks in my hands...

"I'm not a baby boy", he made a grossed out expression and I laughed at him...

"Well, are we going to leave today?", I totally forgot about Sidharth... He looked at both of us in amusement and with an eyebrow raised...

"Let's go old man", Nick said as he walked passed Sidharth who raised both of his eyebrows in amusement and gave a look like "Excuse me"

"Yeah let's go, old man", I teased as I walk past him but he grabbed my hands and brings me back so that my back is facing his front...

"Not that old that I won't be able to tear that little pussy of yours" Sidharth purred and I shivered at his words...

"You do know that I can hear you both right?", Nick looked over his shoulder as he said that.. I can feel my face turning red so I jabbed Sidharth with my elbow before going out... I can hear him laugh as I made my way towards his car... I grumbled under my breath till reached his parent's house...

Sidharth's mom has called us and invited us to a family dinner last night....
I apologized to her about my behaviour to which she said that she understands me and had forgiven me already....
I thanked her and she told me how excited she is to talk to me again and to meet her grandson...

It made me feel so touched when she referred to Nick as her grandson... Nick is excited to meet them too as he hasn't had the chance to meet any of his grandparents... He says that he is glad that he has grandparents now...

The car came to stop and it broke the chain of my thoughts too... I looked up to see the most beautiful mansion I have ever seen... My mouth hung opened as I take in the magnificent mansion in front of me...

"Just wait till you get inside", Sidharth whispered in my ears and kissed my cheeks softly before getting out of the car...

I looked back to see Nick has the same expression as me and I giggled at him... He looked at me with excitement and I know my eyes held the same excitement...

"I can't wait to take the tour of the house", we both said at the same time and then giggled afterwards...

"Don't worry I'll definitely give you the tour", sidharth's mother's voice reached my ear and I turned to see that all the members of his family are waiting for us to come out and had definitely heard what we just said...

For the second time today, I can feel my cheeks burning in embarrassment and I don't have to look at Nick to know that he too is turning red as tomatoes just like me...

His family laughed when they watched our reaction and my cheeks turned redder, if that was even possible...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna