//Epilogue//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's pov...

I twirled and checked myself in the full-length mirror in the bathroom of our hotel room... We checked in our hotel about three hours ago... We had dinner after we cleaned ourselves and now it's time to go to bed...

My heart is thumping wildly inside my chest... This is our wedding night so it's understandable that I would feel nervous...

I don't know if it's just me or not but I feel like this night is going to be much more intimate than before and it's making me nervous and my heart flutter...

I looked at my reflection for the last time and damn did I look sexy... I'm not trying to bluff or sound egoistic but the lingerie I'm wearing is making me feel extra sexy...

The material of the lingerie is lace and it's in white colour. The bra is see-through and is showing my hardened nub, the panty is not see through but its sheer, showing my shaved mound and snuggling with my pussy... With a white shirt of him..

I went out of the bathroom and into the room where Sidharth is laying on the bed

I went out of the bathroom and into the room where Sidharth is laying on the bed...completely naked I might add...
He looked up as I get near him and I swear his dick sprang to life and twitched almost instantly...

He watched with half-lidded eyes...lust clearly swirling in them as I get onto the bed and crawled towards him...

I gave his dick a teasing lick from the base to the head making sidharth hissed in pleasure...

I kept eye contact with him as I took the head of his cock in my mouth... I sucked on it and twirled my tongue around it, as I'd do with a lollipop...

"Hmmm", I moaned as I tasted the precum oozing out of his slit..
Sidharth let me do it at my pace but I can tell he is getting impatient so I stopped teasing him and finally took him in my mouth...

With each thrust of my mouth, I took him deeper inside my throat...till the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat...

He gripped my hair in his hands to stop my movement and rammed his entire length inside my mouth... I gagged on his cock but he didn't seem to care so I took a deep breath and relaxed my throat...

"Good girl", Sidharth praised as he took his cock out... I took a big gulp of air before he rammed his cock back inside... He growled in approval as I took his entire length without gagging this time...

I was immensely wet and my clit throbbed for attention... As if he can read my mind he ordered me to play with my clit, which I did without any resistance...

Sidharth rocked his hips back and forth in a rhythm, fucking my mouth like he fucks my pussy...

Suddenly, he flipped me so I was laying on back...he forced my legs apart and lowered himself between them before smashing his lips on mine, his hard cock rubbing my entrance and I buckled my hips so he can slide in but he pulled back...

"Not yet", from the glint in his eyes I know he is going to make me beg so instead of begging after he teases me,
I chose to beg now so he can fuck me sooner than later...

"Please baby just put it in", I half moaned as he grinds his cock on my pussy slit..

"Put in what diavola? Be specific", Sidharth smirked as I tried to grind harder...

"Slide your cock inside my fucking pussy", I screamed in frustration... It has been about five and a half years till we last had sex so it's understandable that I'm so frustrated...

His eyes darken further at my words and slammed his cock inside my pussy in a single thrust...

We both moaned simultaneously... his voice more like a growl...wild and it shoots shivers directly to my pussy...

Sidharth pulled out slowly before slamming back in... He did that for some time before he picked up his pace, rutting me like a wild animal...

"Oh God yes...don't stop baby...don't stop", I screamed at the top of my lungs, uncaring that maybe the people in the next rooms can hear us...

"You. Feel. So. Good... So. Fucking. Tight", sidharth gritted with each thrust...

I was soaring high in the sky...the bright light behind my eyes are blinding me...

My pussy started to spasm around his dick and he knew I'm close... He flipped me again so I was on my all four before slamming back in...

"of fuck... I'm going to cum baby", I moaned as the pleasure was becoming too much to handle...

"Cum", he ordered and I screamed his name as I came undone... It wasn't long before he shoots his cum deep inside my pussy... I'm not on a pill so it won't be a surprise if I get pregnant...

I want to make a big family with Sidharth so I don't mind if I really get pregnant...

Sidharth flipped me so that I lay on top of him... I curled on top of him like a child and nuzzled my face into his neck like a kitten...

"Sleep. I'm going to wake you up for another round", Sidharth chuckled and kissed my forehead as he said so...

I nodded and drifted off to sleep, only to be woken up by him for another round and then another and another and another round until I was drained of energy..

.........

After 3 year...

Sidharth coming in with 2 of her kids
who were hanging with their dad! And nick walking beside them

Sidharth came closer & placed a deep long kiss on her neck saying, "How's my diavola"

Shehnaaz moaned, "Ummmm..Good"

"Mom.. Dad I'm here only with these babies also" Nick said making Sidharth look at him hit him on head slightly
"Then close your eye"

The 2 kids hanging with Sid came down
on floor & Sana kept both of her sleeping twin babies on bed ...

"Nick you also go to room baby" sana said

"Huh!.. So that you both can romance" Nick said and left..

...

In sidnaaz room....

"Heyy Professor"

"Yes miss Shehnaaz"

"Want to have some fun"

"Why not" Sidharth said jump between her legs...

They both had a twins (pari) and (aditya)
They live their life happily with pari, aditya and nick...

This is the story of professor SIDHARTH SHUKLA and his student SHEHNAAZ SIDHARTH SHUKLA...

END...
__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Thank you for liking this story...
You guys can read my other story too...

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna