//13//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

His hands roamed from my legs to my inner thighs, expertly avoiding my aching cunt and towards my stomach, rising my dress in the process...

When his hand reached the hem of my panty, he slipped his hand inside, pressing on my clit, making my back-arc, toes curled...

"You said you're not wearing any panty... Tsk tsk, you'll get punished for lying to me", sidharth kissed my throat then bite it, not hard to hurt me but hard enough to leave a sting behind...

It's going to leave a mark, I'm sure of it... With his hands still working on my clit, I removed my dress... As the dress had a low cut I wasn't wearing a bra... He was quick to take my hardened bud inside his hot mouth...

Sidharth removed his hand from my panties and continue to kiss down my stomach, and towards my very wet pussy....

He pecked my panty-clad pussy before taking my clit between his teeth. It sent the pleasurable current throughout my body...

He licked my pussy with my panties on... The feel of the panty scraping my sensitive nub feels incredible, so incredible that I had to curl my toes to stop buckling...

He moved my panties to the side and licked my hole up and down... His tongue hot and wet against my pussy...
His tongue dived into my cave and his thumb circled around my clit....

I started grinding myself on his tongue, pulling his hair, making him groan against my pussy... The vibration causing my body to shudder...

Two fingers slid inside my cunt, joining his tongue... The pleasure was becoming too much to deal with... He somehow knows I'm about to cum...

"Cum babyy", Sidharth ordered and I did.. I came all over his tongue...
He lapped my juice like a hungry cat lap on milk...

He kissed me, his tongue dancing with my own, letting me taste myself..

Suddenly a slapping sound echoed the room and I gasp in painful pleasure...
He has spanked my pussy... He fucking spanked my pussy and I liked it, yes yes I liked it a lot...

"do you like it my babby", he purred seductively...

"Yes", I moaned. "SMACK"
He spanked again...

"do you want more daivolo ?", he hissed in my ear, clearly impressed that I liked it...

He often call me daivolo means "devil"
He like to call me that..

"Yes", I moaned again... He spanked my pussy again, harder than the last one...

"yes what daivolo?", he grunted...

"Yes please sir", I begged knowing it turns him on as much as it turns me on...

'SMACK', this time he spanked me with his belt, not hard to hurt, he did it with a light flick of his hand... I gasped, the feeling of the cold leather belt against my pussy lips and clit is the most amazing feeling in the world...

'SMACK',.. "you've been teasing me a lot lately il moi daivolo", he growled out...
Fuckk it his Italian accent turn me on more like a hell...

'SMACK', "you need to get punish for teasing me", he hissed...

'SMACK'..."thank me for punishing you, babyy". He groan

'SMACK', "thank me for spanking your sweet cunt" he grunted..not getting any response from me..

'SMACK', "thank me Naazz", he roared...

"oh my God yes... Thank you, sir, thank you for punishing me, thank you for spanking my cunt sir", I moaned out...

'SMACK', " good girl", he praised me...

Something big started brimming in the pit of my stomach... His hand came down on my pussy once again and I came, unable to take more of his assault on my pussy...

Wait I didn't cum, I squirted on his
hands, my stomach, his thighs... The sight was so erotic that it triggered another small orgasm...

"Fuck that was so hot baby", he raped....

He kissed me hard and slid his cock inside my pussy making me hiss from slight pain...

He groaned, "so wet, so tight baby"...
His body covered mine, his pelvis gracing my clit, making me moan louder...

He picked up his pace, going deeper and deeper with each thrust... I buckle my hips and then started rolling my hips.? He growled, pulling out and thrusting back inside with an animalistic force...

I arched my back, fisting the sheets between my fingers, rolling my hips, pulling him close by grabbing his ass...

"Fuck it feels so good babe", I moaned...

His balls slapped against my ass crack, making erotic sounds... I mewled with pleasure every time he plunged his cock inside my pussy...

He pulled out of me and rolled me on my side, he laid sideways so that my back is facing his front and thrust back inside... He was deeper than the last position.. He fisted my breast in his hands and drilled my pussy with his cock...

"yes, baby"...
" oh God"
"oh sweet Jesus, fuck", I rasped out...

He fucked me as hard as he can in this position and it didn't take long for me cum again, clenching around his cock...

"Baby I'm Cumming”, I shouted..

The way his thrusts became sloppy, his balls tight against my ass, I know he is close too../ After 4-5 more strokes, he came inside of me and I thanked every God that I'm on the pill...

We stayed there catching our breath... It didn't take long for him to get hard again...
I felt him getting hard as he hadn't slid out of me yet...

He started moving slowly." ready for round two?", he rasped in my ear...

"Always", I countered.

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna