//30//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV

The dinner went smoothly and we all chatted a lot, especially Nick who was really excited to get a big family...

We were currently sitting in the living room... Sidharth's mom is telling us stories from his childhood.? I can't believe that Sidharth was the type of boy in childhood that cause trouble every time... He is so calm and collected person now that it's hard for me to believe it...

We all laughed so hard that we had tears in our eyes when his mother told us the story of how Sidharth has parade naked around the house when there will be a guest in the house... In his mind, he thought that the guest will leave after seeing him like this but they'll only laugh at him...

One time his uncle came to visit and he did the same with him but he didn't know that his uncle would click a photo of him... His mother showed us his childhood album and I did everything in my control not to laugh as Sidharth was scowling and sulking ever since the topic of his childhood came up...

His siblings and he were always close ever since childhood and I felt a little pang of jealousy as I didn't have any siblings while growing up... Maybe with a sibling, it wouldn't have been so bad growing up in foster care...

I feel so happy that I have a family that will always be there with me... I smile at his dad as I found him smiling at me...

Antonio has already recovered from his surgery... It's like he wasn't even sick in the first place...

"Let's go in the backyard", Sidharth whispered in my ear.? I nodded at him and we excused ourselves...

We went out from the back door and I looked in awe... The garden is surrounded by all kinds of beautiful flowers and there is a path in the middle that leads to the middle of the garden where there are a table and chairs, for outside dining I think...

But the thing that blew my mind away is that the garden was decorated with fairy lights, Mason jars, candles, and moon lamps... Masons jars have candles inside them...

"Sidharthh this is so beautiful", l said and turned around to find him looking at me with an intensity that made my knees buckle...

"Yeah so beautiful", I blushed as his words are directed towards me... He came closer to me and put the strands of my hair behind my ears... Instead of taking his hands back, he left it there, his fingers playing with my strands...

"I have almost lost you once Shehnaaz and I can't afford to be apart from you again", he said and my heart skipped a beat. Is he going to... I swallowed as I know where this is going and I can't believe this is really happening. My heart feels like it's going to burst any second with happiness...

"I still remember the first time my eyes met you and it still shocks me how we felt the connection between us... At first, I kept you at a distance because I didn't want to cause any trouble but at that time I didn't know that you are going to be my favourite kind of trouble... My trouble maker", I laughed when he called me trouble and he laughed along with me...

"The attraction between us was too strong to ignore and I'm glad that instead of ignoring it I embraced it", he was looking deep into my eyes, his eyes showing pure love...

"The last five years were hard for me...
I don't think I'll ever be able to live without you in my life", he bends down on his knee... He took out a tiny box from his pocket and opened it... I gasped as a
beautiful ring come into the view...

The ring was in a pearl drop shape with royal blue Diamond embedded in the middle... The most beautiful part of the ring is that it has flower petals in place of a simple ring shank... The ring perfectly matches the necklace he has gifted me before...

"You are the best gift God has given me and I want to cherish this gift for the rest of my life... Will you be mine and give me the chance to cherish you forever?", my heart was beating so fast that I think it'll burst any second...

I nodded and screamed " yes over and over again... He slipped the ring on my finger before standing up...

Any girl in my position will shed tears of happiness but I'm feeling horny... Hehe

Is it normal? I didn't have a chance to question myself as I felt his lips on mine... I parted my lips to welcome his tongue... I swear I have died and went to heaven... Five years... I'm kissing him after five years and I still feel those sparks like before...

Before I can jump his bones I heard the sound of clapping. We pulled back to find his family and Nick clapping with happiness... I even noticed tears in Rosa and Lexi's eyes...

My attention went back to Sidharth when he picked me up in the bridal style. He took me to his room... He set me down after closing the door and backed me up to the door before claiming my mouth in a scorching kiss...

His hands roamed my body and I pulled back. "I'm still not going to have sex with you yet", I smirked at me and he groaned. I'm still to make him suffer a little bit more...

"but that doesn't mean that we can't do anything else", I said as I got on my knees. I fumbled with his pants, eager to meet his cock after so many years.

I didn't waste any time taking him in my mouth after his cock sprang free...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna