//15//

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's POV...

"Hey Nick", I said sitting on the chair beside his bed... Nick is recovering really well after the surgery...

"Hi, Naazi I missed you", he said in his sweet voice...

"I missed you too", I said flicking his nose...

"so...", he trailed off as if he is waiting for me to confess something...

"So?", I asked confused...

"so you and Doctor Sidharth are together now?", he asked, wiggling his eyebrows at me..

I chuckled at him... He really knows how to read someone... "Yeah, we are".

He pumped his fist in the air as if he has won a lottery... I shook my head at his action... I talked to him and his parents before going to check on the patients...

I sighed in relief after I checked on my last patient... Sidharth is in the surgery right now so I went to his office to wait for him...

I had about an hour to spend alone in his office till the surgery gets over so I looked around his office and arranging things here and there... There wasn't much to arrange as he keeps everything in order...

I noticed he doesn't keep any photos of his family in his office...
He is a very private person....
He keeps to himself and keeps a line between his personal and professional life... I'm the exception of course...
He often seems to blur those lines when it comes to me... Or maybe I made him do that...

All the things are neatly arranged after some time... I took my time arranging them so it took half an hour...
His desk was a little messy though...
It seems like he was in a hurry when he left the office...

I started to neatly arrange his desk... Very slowly I might add... He always left his ring and wallet in his office...
when he goes for surgery and this time was no exception...

I was shocked when I realised how much I really know him... I can't believe I used to stalk him like some creep, eyeing his every move, his behaviour, his likes, his dislikes... It was totally unintentional from my side...

joke of the year, my inner voice mocked me... I totally ignore the bitchy voice inside me...

I put his wallet and ring on the side but a glimpse of a picture in his wallet caught my attention...

I don't want to pry in his life but the curiosity got the best of me... I took the wallet in my hands and opened it and what I saw inside really shocked me...

It has a picture of a girl... She has black hair falling down her back... Her hazel eyes looking directly at me with a mischievous glint in them, promising the sin she'll make you commit... Her plum pink lips curled into a sweet yet seductive smile and her cheeks flushed a little red which adds on to the innocent look yet it wasn't innocent at all...

The shocking part was that the girl in the picture was me... I remember the day he has clicked this picture... I was cooking breakfast for us at my house, wearing only his shirt when he came behind me...

Turning me around, he lifted me up on the counter and spread my legs before feasting on me... It didn't take long for me to come undone with the help of his skilled fingers and tongue...

He has clicked the pic right after I had come down from the euphoria... I can feel my whole body flush... It seems so intimate for him to keep my picture in his wallet and it made me all giddy inside...

I put the wallet down and re-started arranging his desk, still blushing like a teenage girl... I bend down on the table and stretched to take the file on the further corner of the table...

I then arranged all the files neatly on his desk... I was putting the last file when I felt his arm snaked around my waist, his crotch was pressed against my ass and I feel him hard against me, making me wet in an instant...

"How long have you been watching me", I asked grinding my hips against his hard-on...

"Since you were bending over the desk", he replied, pulling me closer, leaving no space between our body...

"Your ass in the air, tempting me to fuck you", sidharth whispered, slowly kissing up from my shoulder to my neck...

"Pound into your pussy till you can't feel your legs", he licked my ear lobe before nibbling on it...

"oh God", my knees buckled and I would have fallen if not for his tight hold around my waist...

At this point, I started to pant like a dog, my clit throbbing along with my heartbeat, my feminine juices flowing down from my pussy and down my inner thighs...

"You'll like it. Would you not?", his hands that were on my waist crept up to my chest, squeezing and kneeling them with his rough and calloused hand...

I opened my lips to answer "yes"

but a moan escaped instead... Taking it as a yes he pulled at my nipples through my bra and shirt... I arched my back, making it easier for him to tug at my nipple...
My pussy is aching for attention which he clearly denied...

His free hand roaming under my skirt, on my thighs but he's not touching where I want him to...

He continued to pinch my nipple while his other hand roamed around my inner thighs but never touching my pussy which needs his immediate attention... His finger brushed just outside my pussy lips...

"please", I whimpered when he pulled his fingers back and started stroking my inner thighs...

"Please what diavola?", Sidharth asked in a husky voice, his voice heavy with his Italian accent...

"Please make me cum"...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna