Episode 21

15 days later
I was still trying to figure out with whom I felt the best...I always felt excited with Jin and feel like everything is new with him but with Yoongi I feel calm andat my ease. I feel like Jin has the same personality as me and it's maybe not a good thing in a relationship when you can't have someone to help you to have fun but also to stay mature and responsible even with having fun. They tried to seduce everything single in their own way. And after getting to know them more and more I decide to give it one last try....
Jungkook's POV
After learning why Y/n left, I try to get to her but she always do everything to avoid me. I called Namjoon and he also tried to talk to her but she didn't to believe it and he couldn't come due to his amount of work. I decide to find enough proof with Jin, Yoongi and Melody.
I told to Yoongi and Melody to act as usual with Y/n and to not tell her that we meet to get thing invisible to her. After this 2 weeks I found so much proof that show how I never planned on taking Kim's Corporation for myself. Namjoon told me that he will try to come as soon as he could but he had a lot of work lately.
Your POV
After what happened I didn't met again with Jungkook. He didn't deserve to see me after what he did and I don't have time to loose with traitors and scammers. And since then I spend a lot of time with Jimin.
He was caring, loving and I honestly got feeling so easily for him. It was like he know me since forever. He know me so well, what I like, where I want to go when I am mad, what I don't like to eat. I felt like our relationship was meant to be. I also called my lawyer to get the divorce papers ready to finally get ride off Jungkook. I had to accept that Jungkook played me and never wanted me in the first place but Jimin does.
Jimin's POV
Everything went exactly like I wanted. She didn't suspected anything on my side and felt in love with like i did a long time ago and she was finally mine now. I've been waiting for so long to have her and I have finally made it.
I have lived secretly in the US for most of my life and been the little nerd that no one take care of. I was invisible to everyone, so I just study and look everyone for afar. Until that day, when i spot her, Y/n. She was beautiful and didn't socialize much with people. She didn't put herself above the others and always helped when they ask her. After we got our diploma, I took over my dad's company and took care of myself. I made myself glow up way more to look attractive. After 2 years, I've got to learn that she was becoming a CEO and go back to Korea.
I decide to do the same and play it casually. I planned on confessing to her and should have maybe accept my feelings. Since she started to work with Jungkook and he was my business partner so I was sure to met her but he was faster. He took her away from me.
I got to do the same to him and take her back. She is mine and only mine. No one will have her. No matter what it will cost to me, I will have her for me. She loves me now and I'll make mine in a few days, she will never leave my side from now on. I will marry her when she will have sign the divorce paper.
Meanwhile
Melody's POV
To finally make my heart choose between Jin and Yoongi, I decide to have a last date with them, apart. It will show me what my heart really want. I was honest with them and they knew what i was about to do. And I was amazed by their patience, they understood how much they meant to me and how I didn't want to hurt them and make the right choice.