Part 15

15 days later, 2 days before the wedding
After agreeing with all the details with our both family, we decide to prepare the marriage 15 days later and we are 2 days before my wedding. Who thought I would married an almost unknown person? I prepared everything with Yoongi and Melody and once again we worked incredibly well together. One thing I'm proud of is working with this kind of people right now.
Wedding day
I was finally ready for my wedding day and waiting my turn to walk down the aisle. Even tho I never thought of this marriage, I made just like I dreamed it. I bought the dress of my dreams, the decoration, the flowers, I just made it like I wanted it to be for the wedding I dreamed about it since I was a little girl.
We call me out to get ready to go. My dad and Namjoon finally join me « Oh my baby is a grown woman! You are beautiful sweetheart » my dad hugs me « Well daaaamn sis you look good! » Namjoon compliments me « Thanks bro! » I wink jokingly. « I think it's time. Let's go » they say holding on my arms. You might ask yourself why Namjoon is coming down the aisle with me, right? Because he is so important to me that I couldn't do that without him.
I reach Jungkook and I could see genuine happiness in his eyes and sincerity. His sincere feelings toward me are what make me accept this. I start to feel safety when I was around him for the last 2 months. « We are here today to celebrate the union of this two young people. » the mayor start his speech.
The usual wedding speech goes on and we arrive at the important part « Kim Y/n, do you take Jeon Jungkook as your husband? » the mayor asks turning to me « I do » I say looking at Jungkook straightly with a slightly smile « Jeon Jungkook, do you take Kim Y/n as your wife? » he next asks Jungkook « I do » he smiles proudly looking at me fondly. «You are now husband and wife! You can kiss the bride » the mayor informs Jungkook.
Jungkook cups your cheeks, looks in your eyes and kiss you softly with genuine feelings, he didn't make it last too much to not make me feels uncomfortable. « You look gorgeous, you are perfect » he whispers in my ear « Thank you » I smile. We moved to the party hall to greet our guests and have at least some good time. I change in another dress to be more comfortable but still presentable
As we arrive, each of us were seperated in the crowd of guests for congratulating us. As I go through the crowd, I met many CEO and famous people. As I finally get a break someone taps on my shoulder to get « Congratulations Ms.Jeon! » the young man tells me « Thank you... » I say to make him introduce himself « Jimin, Park Jimin. CEO of Park's Corporation and Jeon's associate » he finally introduces « Nice to meet you. I never met you but I am sure we will do from now on » I smile.
He got something else, some charisma, he is hot and attractive. Well I didn't marry Jungkook by choice but I won't cheat on him neither. « I'm sure we will. I will for sure need entertainment a day or another » he smirks « And I will be your woman » I laugh. Soon, Jungkook joins me and greets Jimin « Hey Jimin! » he smiles « Congrats bro! » he hugs him
«Thanks! » he thanks him smiling so happily « I will let you now! Let's meet again at work » he winks at us and leave. « It's time for us to live » Jungkook informs me « Sure » I say following him to the car. We decided to not go on a honeymoon for now but if we get in a real relationship someday, then we will go on Honeymoon at this moment. We just left to our commun home.
We arrive and got ride of my dress and took a long hot shower. As come out, a new question was on the table « Should we sleep together or... do you want me to sleep in the guest room? » he asks me shyly but not that shy since he also came out of the shower shirtless « Well.... I don't know... I guess you want to sleep in the same room as me, right? *he nods shyly* well I guess there is nothing wrong with sleeping with my husband... » I say making him smile widely